TWENTY FOUR

{Author's POV}

The time of the party rolled in and Antara was in her room getting ready while Ranvijay was all ready and was waiting for his wife downstairs. He was wearing a simple black suit with black shirt and shoes, looking handsome and devilish as always.

"Aru baby, come fast!" Ranvijay yelled from downstairs as they were getting a little late. "Coming!" Came a reply from Anatar making Ranvijay sigh. 'Women.' He thought before taking out his phone just then he heard the sound of heels and look up to see his wife descending down the stairs looking like an angel.

Antara was wearing a beautiful fuschia pink saree with designed border and a deep neck simple blouse. Her hair open and looking beautiful. For jewellery, she was wearing a pair of earrings and her nuptial chain and bangles in her hands and her ring.

 For jewellery, she was wearing a pair of earrings and her nuptial chain and bangles in her hands and her ring

"Damn baby! Looking gorgeous."

Ranvijay said and kissed Antara's forehead making her blush and smile at him. She then move forward and kissed his cheeks making Ranvijay a little shock but he smiled nonetheless.

"You're looking handsome too." Antara said and Ranvijay smiled more. "Shall we?" He asked forwarding his elbow and Antara nodded, taking it then both of them leave for the venue in their car.

"Where is the party?" Ranvijay asked. "The new restaurant that recently opened. Singhanias." Replied Antara and Ranvijay nodded. "So, are you excited to meet your college friends?" Ranvijay asked.

"To be honest I'm not." Antara said, fidgeting with her fingers. "And why's that?" He asked. "I didn't get along with them much as I was an introvert. I mostly stuck to Maahi and Priya." Antara said. "It's fine, baby. I'll be there with you." Ranvijay said and Antara grinned.

"That's what I am happy about!" She said and Ranvijay kissed her forehead. Soon, while talking they arrived. Ranvijay get off first before went to Antara's side and opened the door for her. Antara get off while putting her hand on his outstretched ones.

"There you are! Everyone has already arrived!"

Antara and Ranvijay heard and look up to see Maahi and Neil. Both were looking good in blue. 'Were they matching?' Antara thought before shrugging.

"Sorry I couldn't find a nice outfit." Antara said. "It's fine! Let's go now." Maahi said and dragged her while the two males follow them. As they entered, Antara saw everyone's eyes behind them and turn to see Ranvijay entering while looking here and there.

She can hear the whispers of people asking why Ranvijay Singh Ranawat is here? Who invited him or who he came with? She can sense their curious gazes on her husband making her mentally chuckle.

"Your husband is famous." Maahi said and Antara laughed. "He sure is." Antara said, proud. "Look at you being all proud. Anyways let's go meet Priya. She's there!" And once again Antara was dragged by Maahi. On the other hand...

"Look at everyone staring at the Ranvijay Singh Ranawat." Neil said and Ranvijay rolled his eyes. "Not that I care. I'm here for Aru only." Ranvijay said. "Yeah yeah I know lover boy." Ranvijay glared at a giggling Neil. "Let's get some drinks!" Neil said and took him towards drink counter.

"Why are you even here? I mean I came with Antara but you....?" Ranvijay asked, taking a glass of whiskey. "Err I came with Maahi because.....because of course that Dumbo didn't have anyone to come with so she begged me to come with her!" Neil boasted and Ranvijay gave him a bored look.

"Just say you two are dating." Ranvijay said, sipping his drink. "Are you crazy!? Me and her? Her and me? Never! What are you.......why do you always bloody know it!?" Neil, at first, tried to deny but getting bored response from his best friend made him tell the truth.

"I know everything." Ranvijay said, smirking. "Yeah yeah whatever." Neil said. "So? How did it happen?" Ranvijay asked. "Well it just happened I guess." Neil said. "Very well." Ranvijay said and keep sipping his drink.

Just then they felt a woman approaching them more like Ranvijay but both of them didn't paid any heed to her.

"Aren't you Mr. Ranawat?" She asked and Ranvijay nodded while looking for Antara. "I've heard a lot about you and wanted to work with you." The woman said "Thanks." Ranvijay said.

"Well, are you alone?" The woman said, sliding her finger from chest making Ranvijay raise his eyebrows and gently put it away. "I'm not. I'm here with my wife." "Oh. Must be a lucky woman." The woman said, obviously jealous.

"Actually I'm the lucky one. If you'll excuse me now." With that Ranvijay went to Antara. Antara notice Ranvijay coming and smile at him. Ranvijay returned it and held her waist.

"Can we go?" Antara asked and Ranvijay look at her with raise eyebrows. "So soon?" "I don't want to be here anymore. I'm bored." Antara pouted. "Ok then let's go." Ranvijay said and the couple bid Maahi and Neil bye before leaving.

When they arrive home, it has started raining making Antara smile widely. She quickly get out of the car and ran towards the rain. Ranvijay saw her running and chuckled before taking the umbrella in his car and covering them.

"You'll get sick, baby." He said. "No, Ranvijay it's so fun! Don't cover us." Antara said and Ranvijay shake his head. "Then let me get wet!" Antara said getting out of the umbrella. "But--" "Please, Ranvijay!" Ranvijay sighed and nodded. "Only for sometime."

As Antara get wet in the rain, he stare at her with smile. Antara noticed his smile and give a shy smile making Ranvijay throw the umbrella away and approach her. He pulled her close with her waist making their chest to press against each other.

Ranvijay put some strands of her hair behind her ear and Antara clutched his shirt. He then placed a small kiss on her forehead before moving down to her eyes then to her nose and then finally to her lips. He kissed her under the rain.

Antara kissed back and clutched his shirt more tightly. Ranvijay entered her mouth and explore it. Antara kissed back and held his shirt more tightly. Ranvijay then moved his kisses from her lips to her jaw then her throat. He kissed there before biting and sucking on her skin.

"I want you, Antara..." Ranvijay whispered putting his head on her neck. "No one stopped you Ranvijay ji." At that Ranvijay's eyes widen as he looked at Antara. "N-no Antara I don't want to force y-" "Shh. I want you too."

Ranvijay looked in her eyes which revealed the same desire as her and picked her in his arms. Antara squealed and chuckled as Ranvijay took her inside the house and to their room.