Chapter 1: Ring 1

Welcome to Ring 1! This is the First of rings you may encounter, so, better get going!

Towers

Tower of Annoyingly Simple Trials 🟢

Tower of Anger 🟢

Tower of Madness 🟡

Tower of Hecc 🟠

Tower of Killjoys 🟠

Tower of Keyboard Yeeting ❤️

Tower of Stress ❤️

Tower of Screen Punching ♥️

Tower of Rage ♥️

Tower of Impossible Expectations ⚫️

Citadel of Laptop Splitting ⚫️

Tower of True Skill 💗

Thanos Tower 💙

Ring 1 Tower Rush 🌈

There we go, oops wrong font

There we go, much better, Now time for the secrets,

Secrets:

Elevator Secret: Lets you use the elevator to play past events (PAST EVENTS WILL NOT GIVE YOU ITEMS)

The Room of Bad Jokes: Used for elevator secret, Secret room, Rewards a badge

Thanos Tower Location: First, go to the credits and get the infinity gauntlet, Next, go to the Psychologically Unsafe Towers then unlock the vent, It should have an opening, Next, Drop down and you'll find yourself in the TT room.

Fidjo20: Go to the Credits room and if you turn left, you'll see a transparent ladder, climb up it and you'll find yourself in the Fidjo20 room.

Fidjo20 (Part 2): Go to the credits room and jump on the picture with this emoji, 😔, After that, you should be teleported to a room with the staff team, go to the left of the grass and go through the white fog, Now you should find yourself inside the second Fidjo20 room.

Forgotten Ridge: Go outside and follow the arrows, now do a small obby and turn right, there should be a trolley, hop on it at click the green button to go to Forgotten Ridge.

Now you know the entire Ring 1, What are you waiting for, go and beat some towers!

Thanks for reading, this is my first story and i did pretty well, Chapter 2: Forgotten Ridge Coming soon!