Chapter 7: Silent Abyss

"As the name implies, this area was once home to many. Past the many layers, at the depths of this vast, aqueous abyss lies a dilapidated fortress under the Guardians' wing right above the seafloor. Who knows what you'll find here... aside from ruins of what once was?"

Silent Abyss is a located in Ring 4 and a Nested Subrealm in Lost River. According to its contest guidelines and its name, Silent Abyss is themed around darkness and underwater. It is currently the hardest canon subrealm, having a difficulty range of Difficult to Remorseless. The emblem for this subrealm depicts an abyss with the cylinders from the Lost River.

Towers and Steeples:

Beginner Towers:

Steeple of Resort in Stasis (Difficult) "Is it just me or does that name sound like a celeste reference?"

Steeple of Ruinous Abate (Difficult) "👁️"

Tower of Ancestral Interference (Difficult) "The strangest "frame" I've ever seen a tower have..."

Intermediate Towers : (All are Challenging.)

Steeple of Descendance "I mean, you did a lot more than just descend in this steeple, didn't you?"

Tower of There is No Tower "There is no description, leave."

Steeple of Guiding Lights "Looks like you died to rush again..."

Steeple of Xenial Abyss "zabka is so rude.. dhmu"

Advanced Towers: (All are Intense.)

Steeple of Wicked Grotto "ToIM is low remorseless"

Tower of Shallow Waters "Let's just be glad this tower wasn't based on Queen's Gardens..."

Steeple of Involuntary Isolation "I just involuntarily isolated these 100 people!!! The last one to leave their circle will receive 500,000 DOLLARS!!!"

Psychologically Unsafe Towers

Tower of Teneborus Depths (Intense) "I don't have a joke to make. This tower is just awesome."

Steeple of Midnight Acropolis (Remorseless) This steeple is if you mixed SoMT, SoMF ..... and other strange gameplay that I would absolutely not expect in those steeples.

Steeple of Malignant Blight (Remorseless) "SoBA hard mode.."

Total Word Count: 321 words. (Highest words so far.)

Creator Speaking: Welcome, we have passed Ring 3! Since we have passed it, more things will start changing.