haters too friends!? (kinda ruikasa)

Heya! Welcome to part 2 so this part kinda ruikasa if you dont like it you could skip to part 3! rui and tsukasa will became friends again (or maybe secret lovers) but emu and nene still hate tsukasa maybe it would change?

*Tsukasa was just walking normally then suddenly he crashed to rui!?*

*at that time rui was angry that tsukasa crash to him but rui stay calm looking at tsukasa seriously*

Tsukasa: i-im...im sorry...

Rui: its you again...

Tsukasa: sorry...

Rui: i need to talk later...after lunch...meet me at the rooftop...

*rui walk away while angry but stay calm*

Tsukasa: oh no....i dont want this happen...

*he thought that he was going to get bullied*

**after lunch time**

*tsukasa walk to the rooftop and saw rui was waiting for tsukasa he walk to rui*

Tsukasa: s-so...do you need to talk something?...

*rui hold tsukasa hand*

Rui: im sorry for saying that words to you 2 days ago...i felt bad a bit...

Tsukasa: w-well...that was fast you came to apologize...b-but...okay i will accept!...

*tsukasa hug rui then rui pull away*

Rui: so...our band...has gone...and emu and nene still hate you...

Tsukasa: emu and nene still hate me?...

Rui: y-yea...i felt i was a tailor now...

tsukasa: w-why...

Rui: i still be friends with emu and nene too...

Tsukasa: oh...is okay...maybe one day nene and emu were friends with me!...

Rui: uhm...i heard a new band name "imagine dreams" and you were in there too?...

Tsukasa: yea...i was in there...

Rui: h-hey...if you dont mind...could i join your band?...

Tsukasa: ...if my friend say yes or something that is yes then is okay...

**after school**

*tsukasa was telling his friends he find a new member in his band his friends ask what is his name so he said*

Tsukasa: its rui kamishiro!

Kohane: rui kamishiro!?...that isn't the one who came from wonderland×showtime before!?...Isn't you are not friends with him!?...and he hate you?...i think that kinda bad to let him in...

Tsukasa: g-guys we could let him in He's kinda good now....

Haruka: are you sure?...if he said something bad to you again our group maybe ended...

Kanade: yea i think like haruka....he could make you sad again....

Tsukasa: maybe we could gave him some second chance....pls...

Haruka: okay then...tsukasa...you could gave him a second chance...but if something bad of him happen to you again...there's no more chances anymore...

Kanade and kohane: i agree with haruka...

Tsukasa: thank you so much!...wait let me find rui first...

*he walks away to find rui then came back with rui*

Tsukasa: here is rui!

*kanade kohane and haruka look at rui seriously then they agree*

Kanade: okay then....i maybe let him in...

Kohane: me too...

Haruka: yea me too

*they all agree with rui*

okay...this part was just only little this is just only the part were how rui was in the band cya!