Chapter 2: Burned To Ashes

Author's Note:

Glad to see you here! Thanks for continuing to read the story, it means a lot to me- I hope you like this next chapter! (btw, for ages- Akira is around 8-9, Hiroto is around 11-12, and Y/N is 19-20.)

==========================================================

I gripped my polearm tight, walking back to Inazuma City.

I soon arrived, walking through the street until I heard a familiar voice..

"Ah, Y/N~! Oh- my, are you okay?" The voice said, noticing me drenched in water, I quickly turned around, looking at who it was.

"Hello, Shikanoin. And yes, I am okay." I said in a sarcastic voice,

"Now, now~ no need for the formalities, just call me Heizou. And why don't you tell me what happened?" Heizou said, smiling a little.

"Some stupid guy with his Anemo vision happened," I scoffed, frowning.

'Wait, I might be stupid... Anemo Vision... was that guy- Kaedehara Kazuha-? Well, I guess I am officially stupid.' I thought to myself, frowning even more.

"Anemo Vision... probably that Kaedehara guy, I did hear the Crux just docked in Ritou... And, rumors say that he's staying on that ship." Heizou said, bringing his hand to his chin in thought.

"That's right," I sighed. "Hang on, if you know about it- why aren't you doing anything? He's a wanted criminal." I asked, getting a bit suspicious.

"Not my problem," Heizou shrugged.

'The audacity of this guy,' I sighed.

"Did you at least tell Kujou Sara about it..? Ah, no. Of course you didn't," I frowned,

"Well, not exactly... but come on, you're gonna catch a cold like that. At least come inside to warm up," Heizou offered.

"No, I've gotta get home right now. It's late and my siblings probably aren't even asleep," I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, well.. you can always stop by if you need something." Heizou smiled and waved goodbye.

I nodded, holding in a sneeze while continuing to walk over to where my family lived, it was somewhere slightly away from Inazuma City, but a little close.

It was silent when I arrived, a little too silent... I entered the house, looking around. I entered my little siblings' room, they weren't in bed. I checked around until someone called out my name.

"Y/N..?" Hiroto called out from in the closet, I quickly ran over and saw both Akira and Hiroto inside.

"What happened-?" I asked, crouching down.

"There's scary people outside, and dad's not waking up!" Akira said, tears welling in her eyes.

"This isn't good- ..People-? Did you see them..? What do they look like?" I asked, trying to focus even though Father might be very unwell right now.

"There's uh.. purple clothes, like the ones you wear to work. And this scary tall girl with a tengu mask on her head." Hiroto said,

'Ah, this isn't good.. they probably found out about the vision my mother had-' I thought, panicking a little.

"I see, it's gonna be alright.. I'll get Father to stay here, you look after him while I go out, alright?" I asked, patting them on the head.

I walked over to where Father's bedroom was,

"Wake up!" I shook Father, I normally would never do this but it was urgent.

"C'mon, please- wake up, wake up!" I whispered, shaking him more.