Chapter 6: Beyond The Horizon

Author's Note:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Sorry that it took over a month to get this chapter posted- I was too busy with schoolwork and stuff and had writer's block for a bit. Anyways, I did manage to get Cyno on the 4th of December, and I wish you luck on your pulls for the next few banners! Hope you enjoy this chapter.

==========================================================

A few days passed by, you went to visit Hu Tao and her friends and even brought your siblings + Kazuha once, you helped around the ship and just overall living life. However, the Crux had to be moved over to Guyun Stone Forest very soon. You'd have to talk to your siblings about it, if you and them would accept Beidou's offer and stay on the Crux, or stay and live in Liyue. Even if your siblings did...

Would you want to..?

...

"...Hiro, I need to talk to you and Akira." I said, approaching Hiroto.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's something important, just go and get her." I sighed, Hiroto nodded.

A few minutes later, he ran back with Akira beside him.

"Here's a question. Do you like it on the Crux?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Yes! The people here are so nice!" Akira exclaimed, smiling.

"It's fine, I agree with Akira." Hiroto replied back, giving me a thumbs up.

"Well, uh.. Beidou said that they're gonna be docking at Guyun Stone Forest to let the Crux rest for awhile, and we could either join them on the ship from now on- or, we can stay and live in Liyue... like we had originally planned. It's your choice." I said, hesitating a little.

"I like the ship, I wouldn't mind!" Akira grinned.

"I wouldn't mind either!" Hiroto smiled as well.

"Huh... Great then, I'll tell Beidou later." I said, softly smiling.

"Yay! You hear that Hiro? We're gonna become sailors!" Akira jumped up, grinning.

"Yeah!" Hiroto exclaimed, grinning as well.

I laughed a little, chatting a little more before walking off. I suddenly hear someone appear behind me.

"Kaedehara." I said, turning around.

"Correct. I heard you were going to stay on the Crux, is that right?" Kazuha asked, curious.

"Mhm." I nodded back in reply.

"I see. Well, then welcome to the crew." He smiled, about to mention something else.

"You know, I was about to head off to wander around Liyue. Perhaps you would like to accompany me?" Kazuha said, smiling.

"Actually... I think I'll tag along." I said.

"Well, great. I was thinking we go to Qingyun Peak, what do you think?" 

"Not a problem."

"Hm, great. Let's go." Kazuha said, dashing off with me right behind him.

"Must we run?" I said, looking unimpressed.

"If you want to have time to climb up the mountains, then yes." 

"You have a point." I sighed.

...

"Why... does... this mountain have... to be so.. tall." I said, in between breaths, climbing up and getting up to a ledge.

"I don't see how hard it could be, it's not that tall." Kazuha said.