Chapter 1

⚠️: SA mention warning. If easily triggered please don't read for the sake of your health.
This font is Niko talking to people in their minds.

Niko's POV:

   I hold out my hands a bit as my gift wraps around our enemy, holding him in place while taking his life force from him.

He struck our king. "Niko," King Aro drawls out softly and I pull my gift back instantly then bow my head slightly.

King Aro grins at me while Felix and Demetri grab ahold of the estranged vampire. They drag him over to the middle where all three of our kings stare him down.

  "Arwin Lewis, you have allowed a human to know the knowledge of vampires. In return she turned on you and told the entire village. How do you plead?" King Aro announces receiving a glare in return.

"Jane," King Cauis says making my sister's stare at the man with such an intense stare.

  "Pain," she nonchalantly says and the man arches in pain while screaming out. I allow a small smile come out as I watch.

Sister's power is so intriguing. It's almost like mine but at the same time it isn't just like our brother. Who's standing next to me wearing a smile as well.

"That is enough, Jane," King Aro chastised making her stop instantly and blink before bowing her head slightly in return.

She steps back next to us. We've always stand in the order of who was born first and last. Jane was born first, me second, and Alec third.

   "How do you plead?" King Aro asks again making the smile fall from my lips as I glare at the restrained man.

The man sucks in unneeded breath as he calms down. "Not guilty! It wasn't my fault the harlot figured it out and told the village! She should be here not me!" He angrily exclaims.

   The Kings and Queens all give him a sinister smile even Marcus. "Oh but she has payed the consequences for her actions already as did the entire village. Now we just need to deal with you. Coven, what are your votes?" Cauis informs him in an angered tone.

The word death is called out throughout the place. I drag my finger across my neck as I connect eyes with King Cauis who smirks.

   "Death it is. How exciting!" King Aro exclaims clapping his hands a bit before stepping forward. The man shakes his head frantically.

   "No! This isn't fair! NO!" He cries out in anger before he falls silent when King Aro pulled off his head then Felix and Demetri rip off his arms.

I watch as the man became nothing but piles of rumble on the ground as the boys ripped him to pieces. "There's rules for this exact reason. It's to keep us all hidden and protected," King Marcus spoke up softly making me glance over towards the man.

He glances at the three of us quickly when he said protected. From my understanding he's like an uncle to us. A very powerful protective uncle at that same with Uncle Caius.

   King Aro sighs heavily and sat down on his throne. "Some vampires just never learn but I must say it is entertaining when they try to plead their case," Queen Athenodora announces with a chuckle as she crossed her legs from her spot next to her mate Queen Sulcipia.

"As much as I enjoy that, I find it hilarious that the entire vampire population think only three men rule this coven and not the six of us," Queen Didyme retorts chuckling as she holds onto King Marcus's hand.

   Most people don't want to acknowledge the fact that there's women leading so they ignore them and focus on the kings.

Which is such bullshit. "Well since this is the last execution, kids go get ready for our vacation," Queen Sulcipia announces with a clap as she looks at the three of us.