1

~Daniela Lewis~

~Daniela Lewis~

It was 13 October, my birthday I took a day off from work since it was my birthday and me and girls had decided going clubing. We got ready and called a taxi. I was wearing a short black dress and red lips. I put some earrings,necklaces and some bracelets. My heels were black with sparks.

We reached the club and a loud music was playing inside the club. We got inside as people swaying their hips to the music. Regina and Emily already dancing with some random boys there. I just went to the bartender and got my drink. I had 2 shots and I felt myself getting dizy. I went to the girls who were already drunk.

After 2 hours

"Em' can we go home now? I'm not feeling well" I shouted from the loud music as Emily danced like crazy. "No I'm staying. Go with Regina" She shouted back and went to make out with a boy there.

I went looking for Regina but she was nowhere to be found. I started calling her and she answered on the 5th ring. "Regina where are you?" I said. "Dan' I'm not at the club. I am staying in a hotel tonight.You stay with Emily" That's all she said and hung up.

Well I guess I have to go by my own now. Just as I was about to call a taxi I saw my phone percentage was 2%. "Oh no no please!" I said as I typed fast on the phone.Just as I was about to call the number the phone turned off "Oh no shit!!"

I was scared as hell of going home alone. What if someone kidnapps me??Ugh snap out of it Daniela. Ur a 22 year old girl. You got this. I started walking at the empty road. I think the time was like 1am or something. I remember from the club. Iwalked slowly and then I heard a car stop in front of me.

It was a luxurious car all black. The window of the car opened and a man wearing only black spoke. "How much?" He said.His voice deep. "W-what?" I said shaking in fear. I guess I was right.

"How much for a night?" He said. I couldn't see his face because of the dark."Sir I think you're misunderstanding. I'm not that kind of..." But he interrupted me and got out of the car."If you aren't that kind of, then why are you alone at 1am wearing a tight black dress in the middle of the road?" He said.

Ok my dress was a bit revealing. My head was hurting from all the drink."Sir no, you're misunderstanding I was at the club with my friends because it's my birthday and..." But he interrupted me again.

"I don't care what you were doing." He said.

I was getting too scared. I could finally see his face. He had dark green eyes and a small scar at his left cheek. His hair was dark brown and thrown back.He was really beautiful. He was tall and his hands and neck were covered with tattoos.

But he looked dangerous. I noticed that he had two guns in his waist. He stared at me as I started to step back.

"I'm sorry sir but you're misunderstanding. Good night" I said trying to get away from him.

"Not so fast" He said and grabbed my arm. I tried to scream but then he put a white cloth in my mouth and I felt myself getting very dizzy and then darkness took me in. The last thing I remember was the man talking to some other man there in Italian.

Tomorrow morning~

I woke up in a room with black walls and a cold bed. My head hurt so bad. I saw the time and it was like 9am in the morning. I remembered the man from last night.

Who was he? Why did he bring me here? Just then the door got opened and the same men walked inside with two girls.

"You finally woke up" He said. His italian accent made him more attractive."Who are you and why did you bring me here?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You will learn everything later. Now let's get you ready like the others." He said and motioned to the girls. They came at me and held me by my arms.

I was confused as hell. Who were they?The two girls brought me in a big room. There were so many makeup and girl clothes. Most of them were bikinis very short dresses and lace panties and bra.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked the two girls but they just stared at me."You will learn everything later."

"First you need to take a shower.You don't wanna show yourself like this to the boss." They said and got me to the bathroom. Boss?? What is happening??

I showered in the warm water and it felt so good. I got out of the bathroom and changed into some clothes the girls gave me."Can I at least know your names" I asked the girls and they looked at me confused.

"I'm Britney and this is Rachel" The girl with the black hair said."Nice to meet you.I'm Daniela." I said and they smiled.

"You're very pretty.Im sure the boss will like you." Rachel said."Uhm who is the boss and why am I here?" I asked.

"Ok we are gonna tell you. So the boss is Lorenzo Rossi. The biggest and the most powerful Mafia Boss. There are so many girls here that are forced to wear revealing clothes. If the boss likes one of the girl then he spends a night with her. Some girls here are exited to sleep with the boss. I mean I would be too he's very hot and sexy. But anyways this is the whole situation."

She said and I was shocked.So now I'm being a girl who is forced to wear clothes that aren't normal and if a man that they call 'boss' likes me I spend a night with him?

Oh no!

_________________________________________

Hey lovelies!

So this is chapter 1.

I dont know how it is I just tried to make it more interesting.

But don't worry there will be more interesting chapters in this book.

I really hope you like it♡

Keep reading 'Mafia Boss'!

Byee!♡