3

~Lorenzo Rossi~                    

                      ~Lorenzo Rossi~                    

After Antonio and the girl left I sat in my chair. I couldn't stop thinking about that girl,Daniela. She is very beautiful. Her long chocolate hair,her curvy body,her big chocolate eyes. Everything was perfect about her.

She wasn't like those other sluts. The way she looked into my eyes. No girl has ever had me thinking like that.

I shook my head and got up. I went through the corridors when I heard two men talking. They had a girl in their hands.

It was Daniela. She looked so scared. I didn't waste a second as I took out my gun from my waistband.
"Damn she's sexy as fuck. I didn't know boss liked em' young."

One of the bastards said. As she was about to speak I shot the boy right in his temple. His body covered in blood fell to the floor.

I pointed my gun at the other man holding Daniela."Do you wanna end up like your friend?" I said as he shaked in fear.

"N-no I'm s-sorry capo I-I just-" When he was about to finish his sentence I shot him in the head.His body fell to the floor. (Boss)

The girl looked at the bodies in horror. Then Antonio came at us.

"Take them away and clean the place." I said and two bodyguards came taking the bodies away. I looked at the girl and turned to Antonio.

"Chiudetela in una stanza.Assicurati che non scappi questa volta." I said and he nodded."Sì capo" He said and walked away with the girl.

I put my gun in my waistband and went to my office. I sighed as I sat in my chair.  run my hand through my hair. What is happening with me? I just killed two of my men because of a girl I just met.

Usually I would let my man fuck those sluts but this girl was different. She had an affect on me. The way she looks with those eyes.

I shook my head and light up a cigarette. I need to take her off my mind.

                    ~Daniela Lewis~

I sat in the bed for like 2 hours.My stomach was growling as I didn't eat anything for the past hours.

Just then two maids came at my room with some food. I sighed and started eating. I said thank you to them and they left.

I hadn't eaten since yesterday night. And now it was like 3pm in afternoon. I still couldn't take the scene that happened before some hours out of my mind.

Why did he kill two of his man for me?And those two man died because of my fault. God why do I always make things bad.

I finished eating and sat on the bed looking at the window. The sun was slowly going down. I still can't believe that I'm kidnapped, I live in a Mafia Bosses house, my friends dont even know I'm missing and two people died because of me.

How could this get any worse. I still hadn't take off the dress. I haven't even noticed that it was dirty with blood. I immediately got up and went to the closet. There was no normal clothes there. Only dresses.

I spotted some black jeans and a black crop top. Finally I could wear something normal. I changed my clothes and went in the bathroom.

I washed my face and all the makeup fell off. Then I got out from the bathroom. I sat down on the bed and covered myself with the bed sheets. And then I fell asleep.

                   ~Lorenzo Rossi~

I just finished my last meeting for today. All of the men left the room except Antonio.

Antonio was my childhood best friend. Sometimes I acted a bit too bossy to him. But I'm a Mafia Boss. Its normal for me to act like that.

"What are we gonna do with the girl?" He said sitting in a chair."I don't know just keep her in the room for now." I said and he sighed.

"Lorenzo what's going on? You don't let girls stay this easily." He said and I took a sip of my drink.

"I don't know Antonio.That girl just doesn't look like the others. She looks too innocent to be put with the others." I said and he chuckled.

"Did the Mafia Boss fall in love?" He asked smirking."Shut up." I said and he chuckled."Fine.I'm going now.If you need anything call me" He said and I nodded.

Could it be that? No what am I saying. I just met her some hours ago. Maybe I could go to her room to talk with her.

I got up and went to her room. I opened the door and I saw her sleeping on the bed. I closed the door behind me and sat next to her.

She looked so pretty. A few strands of hair were in her face. I took them aside and she moved a bit. She opened her eyes and immediately got up.

I could see she was scared. She looked down as I cleared my throat.

"I wanna ask you some questions. No lies." I said and she nodded."Do you have a family?" I said and she sighed."No" She said.

I could see her eyes get watery."Where are they?" I asked and she looked at me. Her beautiful eyes met mine."They died when I was 9."She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Do you have anyone else?" I said and she shook her hand as a 'no'."Where were you last night when you were kidnapped?" I asked as she wiped her tears.

"It was my birthday and me and my friends decided to go to the club. When we were there I got bored so I asked them to go home. But one said that she is staying and the other one was at a hotel. I went alone and a car stopped." She said trying hard not to cry in front of me. She said me the whole story.

I know Antonio can be harsh some times."That's all sir" She said."Ok" I said and got up."At 7:00 be at my office. I'm sending some maids to get you ready."

I said and walked out of the room. At least I got to know her birthday.13th October.

_________________________________________

Hey!!

How are yall doing?

Chapter 3!!

I put 13th October because that's my birthday.

Again, I'm sorry if there is any grammar mistakes.

Byee!!♡