late night fun

3rd person pov
"drewwww" Hailey yelled "what do you want freak?" Drew said without his top on lieing on the couch "where's Jake he's supposed to be home by now" Hailey said stomping her foot on the ground "well he's not going to come home if you keep acting like a child" Drew said looking over at the tv "shut up" Hailey said crossing her arms looking away with embarrassment.

Jake's pov
"You have another meeting greet, Jake" my helper said "alright, could you text my partner that I'm going to be a bit late coming home?" I said handing over my phone to my helper "which one?" He said mockingley "Drew, I suppose" I said about to leave "oh and Jake you can have breaks if you want" he said "thanks Milo but I don't want to keep my fans waiting" I said "oh alright, be safe" Milo said "yeah thanks!" I said leaving.

Drew's pov
God she still acts like she's in school, *beep* oh my phone, it's Milo he said "your Pookie has a last minute meeting greet so he's going to be late" "Hailey, Jakes going to be late home" I said looking over to her "whatttt and how do you knowwww?" She said "oh I don't know maybe because Milo fucking texted me?" I said "oh".

3rd person pov
"Can I sit beside you?" Hailey asked "I don't know can you?" Drew said jokingly "yes I can" Hailey said walking over.

*Time skip*

3rd person pov
Jake said goodbye to his fans and got in his car and drove home. Jake opened the front door and both drew and Hailey were standing in front of the door with their arms crossed

Jake's pov
I opened the front door and I see both Drew and Hailey arms crossed "what took you so long" Hailey said angerly "uhhhh" I said "Milo texted me he said you were going to be at a LAST MINUTE meeting" Drew said "sorry guys" I said "bedroom now you have five minutes" drew said walking over to the bedroom.

Hailey's pov
I followed drew to our bedroom "are we going to do it?" I asked "I don't know if you want to but I think Jake deserves a punishment" drew said

Jake's pov
Oh god I have to hurry up, I walked into the bedroom and everything was dark "drew? Hailey?" I asked.

3rd person pov
Drew pulled Jake onto the bed and turned on the light and Jake was sitting right beside Hailey with her breasts right beside his face "this is your fault" drew said smiling "oh god." Jake said. Hailey started unbuttoning Jake's shirt and drew started to get on the bed "will I take off his pants or will you?" Drew asked looking over to Hailey "how about no-one takes off my pants" Jake said "yeah don't forget his belt" Hailey said "alright" drew said while going on the floor to pull down Jake's pants.

Drew's pov
I pulled down Jake's pants and up went his dick "oh?" I said "shut up" Jake said looking away "underwear off!" Hailey yelled "shut up" I said "guys?" Jake said I looked up "what" I said "how about we do this another time? I'm quite tired" Jake said "no" I said taking of Jakes pants Hailey started playing around with Jake's dick

Hailey's pov
I played around with Jake's dick looking up at him then licking it "oi you can't take all of it" drew said "fuck off" I said and continued to lick up and down jake's dick *moan* I looked up to see jake already struggling with his arm covering his mouth "oh no we want to hear all of that" drew said going over to jake to uncover his mouth, drew grabbed jakes arm and suddenly jake grabbed drew around the waist and pulled him on the bed on top of him.

Drew's pov
Me and Jake just stared at eachother for a few seconds then started kissing his lips were so smooth probably using the lip balm Hailey gave him we were kissing for a good few minutes when suddenly jake started moaning really loudly I turned over and saw that Hailey was already sitting on Jake dick "ARE YOU REALLY THAT JEALOUS?!" I yelled at Hailey "I don't know what your talking about" Hailey said crossing her arms, oh she wants to play this way. I got off the bed and went over to Hailey.

Hailey's pov
Drew bend down then started taking off my pants "HEY!" I yelled "oh so we can do this to Jake but noone can do it to you?" Drew said looking up at me "ughhh fine" I said looking away but I could tell that drew was happy. "Underwear off? Orrr?" Drew asked "yeah I guess" I said while drew was putting my pants away. Drew took off my underwear and I could feel Jake's dick on my skin "are you going to take off your underwear too?" I asked drew "I mean what's the point in being the odd one out?" Drew asked smiling at me.

Jake's pov
I feel left out now, i missed when they were fighting for me "Jake" i opened my eyes and saw drew and Hailey both fully naked "are you okay?" Hailey asked "yeah sorry I'm just really tired" I said "how about we just do slow sex" drew replied "aww well another time we will be going fast" Hailey said.

3rd person pov
Drew kissed Jake's cheek and kept going down until he got to Jake's dick and started to rub it softly. Hailey got on top and Jake and they both started to kiss eachother. Drew started to lick Jake's dick going up and down and occasionally at the tip. Hailey got off Jake and went down to drew. Both drew and Hailey were now licking Jake's dick. Jake held in his moans.

Drew's pov
"Im actually really tired now" I said kinda wanted to stop "it's okay you can go to sleep" Hailey said still licking Jake's dick "yeah I think I'm going to sleep too" Jake said "so we are done now?" I asked "duh unless you think I'm going to do it by myself" Hailey said "oh shut up" I said.

3rd person pov
Jake was already in the blankets "wait your not getting into jammies?" Drew asked but no reply "he's asleep already" Hailey said "I mean he did say he was tired" drew replied "looks like we all are sleeping naked" Hailey said moving over to the left side of drew. Both Hailey and Drew then got into the blankets. "Goodnight drew" Hailey said "goodnight, I love you" drew replied and Hailey blushed.

The end!!!! God this took me forever it's not even good I wasn't expecting anyone to see this😭