Chapter 3 - In Training

The oven clock read six-thirty as Tony closed his textbook. He rubbed his eyes and tried to unwind the cramp from his shoulders. The dining table was fine for studying, but he couldn't bear sitting in the rigid chair any more. He stretched, and packed his things away as a pair of headlights pulled up outside. Simone was home and Tony felt himself become a little lighter.

This morning had been the start of their new routine. Tony's dad had set off early, all revved up to whip the staff in his new coffee shops into shape, leaving Tony alone with his dad's girlfriend, Simone. As he lay in bed and listened to the car pull away, Tony had stared at the clock. I was early. Not just school morning early. It was Christmas Day early, with all of the anticipation and excitement. Tony had tried to be patient, but he had reached down into his pants and to give his morning wood a rub as he recalled what had led to this moment.

Ten days ago, Simone and Tony had jumped into bed together. Tony had been down in the dumps about blowing his first time with a girl. Simone was just plain bored with Tony's dad. A few days ago they had decided it couldn't be a one-off and they did it again, even though they knew they were on the knife edge of being caught one way or another. Now Tony's dad was away during the week, and for a precious twenty-four hours they had their privacy.

As soon as Simone called him, Tony had sprung out of bed. After he had whipped off his night clothes he strode naked across the hallway, past Simone's discarded dressing gown, nightshirt, and panties. She was already lying in bed with her back to him, covers pulled back to reveal her naked curves, an invitation for him to join her.

When she felt his hard cock in the small of her back, Simone had scolded him a little for being so excited already. He wondered if she would scold him again this evening when she found he was already hard, his head full of this morning's antics. He could still feel her skin on his lips and the memory made his mouth tremble. That feeling reminded him how inexperienced he was.

That wasn't the only thing. He had been tender with his lips, but not with his dick. He had maneuvered it between her legs until it nestled in her pubes and they were repeating the post-shag spoon from their last session. Simon had not objected, but when his glans rubbed against her folds she had asked him a question, "Sex now, or sex later, darling?"

Simone had looked at him seriously and reminded him he was there to learn, not just to fuck. Unable to think beyond the hot mound between her legs, he had said, "Sex now, please," dutifully slipped on a condom, and slid inside her.

The sex was great. Simone enjoyed spooning and had twisted around so he could suck on her tit as he banged her. She had also rubbed her exposed clit to an orgasm or two before he came, but once he was spent, that was it. They had got out of bed, cleaned up, and prepared for an otherwise normal day. Now, as Tony shuffled around the kitchen, he obsessed over what could have been.

"I should have said sex later," he said to himself, "But I didn't... what now?"

His monologue was interrupted when Simone came through the front door.

"Hello Darling!" she called as she locked the door and dropped her bag.

"Hi Gorgeous," Tony replied, hitting 'start' on the microwave and turning off the oven. "Darling" was the code that told him they were alone. Even so, he was surprised when she walked straight into the kitchen, grabbed him behind the neck, and pulled him down into a kiss. Tony didn't even have time to put his arms around her before she broke off and walked back the way she came.

"You'd better get used to that," she said, as she went upstairs, "But don't get too excited. I'll still be dressed when I come down."

Simone returned in plain jogging bottoms and a baggy t-shirt. Even so, Tony struggled to push down his arousal. Simone took over serving dinner, brushing up against him as often as possible. When he took the chance to put his hand on her waist, she took his arm and pulled him in for another kiss. It was longer than before, happily passionate and comfortable.