Chapter 1 - In Experience

11:15 on Sunday morning, and Tony was headed to his dad's house. It had been a rubbish weekend so far. He needed time to blank it all out. A disastrous Friday night and terrible Saturday then his worst game of football ever, he'd had enough. He went straight through the front door. He was lucky that Simone, his dad's girlfriend, was in. Tony left his bag, coat, and trainers in the porch, then took a moment to scratch his head and swear at himself for being a neurotic twat.

He walked into the hall and heard "Did you forget something, love?" as he shouted, "It's Tony!". When he looked past the stairs into the kitchen he saw a flash of black lace, pale skin, and the inside curves of two freckled breasts before Simone pulled her dressing gown closed. Its thick fluffy material give nothing away but the image burned in Tony's mind. A barrier in his psyche crumbled, the brick in his stomach vanished, and a new energy appeared... settling in his crotch. His body fired up all-too-familiar teenage reactions. His balls, which felt like they had been on strike, tingled. He was relieved he had changed into jeans after showering; his trackies would have been a tent by now.

Simone smirked at him, arms folded.

"You're early," she said, smiling as he struggled to look at her eyes, "Did you win?"

"Erm, yeah, sacked off the usual banter. Not in the mood, didn't sleep well," he stammered and shrugged, "And no, we lost, two-nil."

"Right," she said, "That's a bummer, especially as your friends are probably giving you a hard time...?"

He sighed as his x-ray vision switched off; the brick returned.

"You know?"

"Just a guess. One of the 'ladies' I had coffee with yesterday has a kid in your year. She said someone was going to get roasted, I wasn't really listening. Sorry it's you."

Simone did air quotes when she said ladies. All Tony could think, as she moved her arms, was 'Don't look down!' He missed her look of concern.

Ignoring his plight, and his wandering eyes, Simone turned to put the kettle on.

"I'm done here," she said. "Free until your dad texts from the pub. Let's have a cuppa." She nodded towards the living room. He slumped into his usual seat at the end of the sofa. Simone joined him, handing him a mug of tea.

"What's up, love?" she asked, tucking herself into an arm chair, "You look down in the dumps. What is it you're embarrassed about? It's not just..." and she nodded towards the kitchen then at her cleavage. He blushed and laughed.

"No," he said, "Although I wasn't expecting that!"

"Alright then," she said, smiling in a way he hadn't seen before, "Tell me what it is. You're early, so whatever it is you'd rather be here than hanging out with your friends. Really?"

Tony sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"So, you've fallen out with them?" she asked, "Come on, say something."

Tony resisted when she said 'hang out' but as soon as she said 'fallen out' he stared straight at her chest. He wasn't disappointed. Her gaping gown provided another exciting view of her chest. He felt himself respond and looked back into his mug of tea. He didn't see her smile.

"I don't know how to tell you," he said, "I mean it's not a thing I thought I'd be talking to, you know, anybody about-"

Tony felt the barrier in his head and pushed it away. He looked Simone in the eye then looked back into his tea and forced himself to continue.

"Well, I slept with someone," he said, "It was on Friday night and it didn't go well. We were safe and all that, but we... I didn't know what we were doing. Now, everyone knows."