broken bone and shower sex

━ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ this chapter is a little bit naughty, not fully smut chapter but contains something.

20TH FEBRUARY 2020

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ On Monday, Angeline heard the sound of her alarm clock chiming from across the hallway.  She reluctantly and laboriously opened her eyes to see Matthew dozing beside her, with half of his weight resting on top of her.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  She complained aloud, "No wonder I was breathing hard," as she surveyed her surroundings.  The popcorn, which was all over the bed, and the laptop were between them.  On the floor, beneath the blanket, even in her socks.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  How well Matthew was able to sleep in such horrible conditions impressed Angeline.  that he is immobile due to someone occupying half of his bed and that popcorn is prickling all over his body—even his beard was prickling her. And suppose that is how they dozed off, with his cheek nestled against hers.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  Yes, it did felt like they were a boyfriend and a girlfriend.  They were no longer just friends, yet they were still too close.  Both of them made oblique inquiries regarding the link to one another.  Like the prior days, Angeline's artwork and Matthew's gesture later that day were both examples of what a guy does with his girlfriend.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  Additionally, their relationship was defined by the fact that they even developed a habit of sharing a bed.  Angeline and Matthew were romantically involved, despite the fact that nothing has been formally proven.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ That was known to all from the start.  Austin was the one who pushed him to flirt and be bold with her because he knew that if he did not put a lot of work into developing their connection, they would end up hurting each other.  Thus, Matthew really went all out, going so far as to ask her in person.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  Even though he referred to her as his "pumpkin" on the first day they dated.  And there were no justifications—he was hers.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  After giving the sleeping beauty a quick glance, Angeline managed to move him away from her while taking care not to wake him up because it was still too early for him to wake up.  Angeline was going to see Sofia, the younger sister of Nicholas, who was due to have a baby any day from now.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Despite not living in the same city, she has always remained close to Sofia.  Following their get-together, Austin, Angeline, Nicholas, and Sofia leave the other two to handle housekeeping on their own as they head to the city to party.  She was one year older than Angeline.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Regretfully, Sofia's interests and pastimes changed as she got older.  She never joined their clan because of this, which explains why they are a chaotic trio rather than a chaotic group of four.  Because of her job and the college she was attending, Sofia was unable to move in with Angeline as she always desired to have one female in their daily company.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ She received the amazing but somewhat stressful news that she was expecting last year.  She accepted full responsibility for her decision to become a single mother with a father who went to get milk, and she was conscious of her responsibilities at the time of her breakup with her ex-boyfriend.  Like a girl to a girl, everyone was supportive of her, especially Angeline.