Suspicious..

"Aunty you're here" Jungkook said smiling at his aunt who had come to see check on his sister.

"I came as soon as I heard, my poor sister how could this happen to her.!" She dramatically cried out while looking at his sister laying on the bed. Jungkook hugged her to calm her down and she smirked while clenching her fists looking at her sister.

"I can't believe this happened to her." Mrs Kim said now sitting next to Mrs Jeon.

"Me too and I'll find the person who is behind this and they'll pay greatly for trying to murder my mom." Jungkook said his jaw clenching in anger just thinking about this whole situation.

"W-what do you mean.. Wasn't it just an accident?" Mrs Kim asked surprised that Jungkook knows that someone tried to kill his mom.

"No it wasn't I had someone look into it and apparently someone tampered with her car." Jungkook said and Mrs Kim started sweating feeling not at ease.

'How could Jungkook find out that it wasn't an accident, what if he finds out that I'm behind all this. No this can't be happening.'

"Aunty are you okay?" Jungkook asked a little louder this time since his aunt didn't hear him the first time snapping Mrs Kim out of her thoughts.

"I.. I'm fine." Mrs Kim nervously said while scratching the back of her neck.

"You don't seem..." Jungkook was saying but his phone rang interrupting him.

"Yes... you did?... I'll be there just now make sure that bastard does not die, I wanna kill him myself." Jungkook said with a sly smirk on his face before he hung up. He was about to leave when his aunt stopped him.

"What's going on?" Mrs Kim asked curious about who Jungkook wants to murder.

"I found the guy who tampered with my mom's car I'll be back later please take care of her." Jungkook said and left not waiting for a response from his aunt.

"What! they found him!where did I find such an idiot ugh.!" Mrs Kim thought out loud as she looked at her sister full of hatred and anger.

"I'll leave you for now since your son is so smart but one day I'll come back for my son, I won't let you take him from me, I raised him, he's my baby." Mrs Kim said and quickly left planning to run away to hide far from Jungkook since that guy she hired might tell Jungkook the truth.
.
.
.
Tears flowed like a river on both her temples as she slowly opened her eyes. She couldn't believe that her own sister is the one who tried to murder her. She looked around and no one was in the room except the two guards who were standing outside her door.

She slowly wiped her tears and pressed the button to call a doctor since she was finding it hard to breath and needed water.
.
.
.

"F*cken tell me who sent you to kill my mom you bustard." Jungkook snapped running out of patience since the culprit didn't wanna talk.

"I'll tell you then you'll kill me so I'd rather die without saying anything." The guy said making Jungkook angrier than he already was Jungkook threw a hard punch at him causing him to fall off along with the chair he was tied on.

"Are you gonna talk or not?" Jungkook asked for the last time while trying hard to hold his anger but the guy just looked at him and said nothing, so out of anger Jungkook sat on the man's stomach and started punching him none stop when he was still not satisfied he started kicking him and in no time that man passed out.

"Sir he's out." Hoseok said looking at the guy who layed lifelessly on the floor while Jungkook was still kicking him not aware that he passed out.

"F*ck this is not what I needed right now, why can't he just talk!" Jungkook spat angrily scaring Hoseok. Hoseok had never seen him this angry but he understood where Jungkook came from.