Can't leave you alone

Everything in me loves you so much. Even if I wanted to walk away, I couldn't. My heart would never allow it. You have always had a way with me. The way you smile at me, is like a wave that consumes all of me. I love the way you kiss me, I spasm from head to toe like electrocution. Every touch, sends me into an abyss deeper and deeper in love with you. When you hold me, I melt onto the floor like melting snow. My heart is so full to the brim with the love I have for you. I look forward to writing our next chapters, and seeing where this road named life takes us. I just need to be close to you, that is absolutely certain. I want to hold you just a little longer, and just a few more minutes. I have this overwhelming urge that just needs you. Maybe it is similar to Jacob and Renesme and the imprinting situation in the movie Twilight. I know that might sound corny or fictional but it could not be more true. We always say the future is uncertain, similar to the weather. We can plan and put life jnto motion heading in a direction we desire. My soul deep down says let's plan for us for a long time. I am unsure if you feel the same and indirect answers are not helpful.