The best day

It had been some time before I last saw him. Ok that's a lie. It had been way too long since I seen him last. The 12 days felt like a month. The fire and passion still burns the same. Intense as ever. Just his hug and everything about him. I'll explain more and you'll see why I feel the way I do. He gives me the best hug ever as I make my way inside his house. We sit and talk for a few hours catching up and whatever life has given us to this point. It's late evening but time with us just stands still. I smile as he talks and I caress his head and face hanging onto his every word. We start talking about some changes in his life, yes those moving pieces that can't be avoided. I know my teddy bear is staying in this state now. He's working on what that will look like. I couldn't be happier. I can remember being so scared of getting to know him in the beginning because I knew he could leave at any time. I didn't want to be hurt. I couldn't think of him being in my state as a traveling worker that I would have to say goodbye to one day. I didn't want to think of that then and I most definitely do not now. Our physical touch is electrifying! We spend quality us time and he makes love to me in a way only he can. I am yet again sent into another galaxy on another planet. My kisses are the best. He gave me the best massage ever, I asked what did I do to deserve this? He smiled. The evening goes on into the wee morning hours. I lay fast asleep in his cozy arms. I love this more then anything! We didn't sleep much as our souls preferred to connect longer. We slowly start our day together. We have more deep conversations about who we are and what we have for our partner's expectations. Eventually it's time to part ways. My baby was heading to play a football game with his teammate and I was going home to get actual sleep. I napped with a shirt I wore to bed that smelled like him. I slept well that's for sure. When I woke up I decided I needed to write. To express all the overflowing love I have for him. The next day he text messages me off and on and we get into much deeper conversations then we had before. I am slowly learning more and more about this amazing man and he is opening up to learning about me. He is asking questions without judgement. I love seeing the direction things are going in right now. He is more open with me on his thoughts. R told me he was offered a permanent position where he is working now. It made me happy to hear he still wants to be in my state. I know there are many pieces going on in his world too. Football season ending soon and playoffs starting soon. We lay there talking about our future and what that will look like. I just need to know it is only the 2 of us. I feel it through how he loves me that something has changed. Maybe he broke it off with M? I pray he did. Part of me hopes that no other female could catch his attention the way I did when we are together. I don't want him to ever leave me if I am his final choice. Only my baby knows these answers. Hopefully I will know them soon. I have never needed to know something so directly before.