Chapter 13

Sab's POV

We were escorted towards the limo outside the cafe. I was still having flashes of memories. I can't concentrate as it seem to take my energy to speak. 

The guy put me on the backseat while Lee seated next to me. I was catching my breath as the pain sears on my head. Lee hushes me as the car go to drive on the silent road. 

Mom, can you tell us what is happening? He asked

Lets get your sister settled first. We need to make sure that she is fine.

Okay.

It was  a long ride. The pain was still there. My mind show faces new and unknown flashes back and forth. It was so draining as I made sure that I still have the consciousness to  register all their conversation.

Mom. I think her head is still hurting. We need to hurry. I heard my twin told mom.

Okay son, don't worry. Your sister will be safe. Mom assured.

After that long ride. We stop in front of the well-known hospital. A group of people in white was already waiting for us. With a wheelchair. They greeted as they saw mom.

Queen. We'll take care of the princess. Please take some rest. The head doctor said.

Thank you. I'll leave her under your care.

I was then put to an emergency room. The nurses immediately check my vitals and read through a ton of records which I have not known until today. 

This would help you with the pain. As the nurse gave me a pill for the pain. They get my blood pressure. Also they took a blood sample for testing. Afterwards they put me under an IV. I was transferred to a private room.

Moments later, mom and my twin arrived with the guy who mom just talked to. I was still feeling a little groggy so I remained closing my eyes. I hear my mom instructed the guy to call someone.

I would be happy if you call your boss and tell him what happened to his daughter. He might get interested. Said mom.

Yes, Queen. The man replied

Mom can you tell me now? My twin begged.

Let's wait for someone and I promise you both that all your question be answered. Said mom.

A soft knock was heard and the guy from before came in with a new guy. The new person was wearing a tux. His hair was neatly done. He had some bodyguards with him. 

How is she? The new guy asked.

She's in pain. The memories seems to emerge now. We don't know what triggered it but we have to stop it or she'll suffer. Mom said.

I'm sorry. I was not able to help out. Specially taking care of the twins. He said.

Wait. what's this? My twin said.

Son. I'll like you to meet Thomas. He is your dad. Mom said.

Huh? Why are you here? You're supposed to be dead. Lee argued.

That's what your mom said? Thomas said.

NO! mom intervene. 

Well, my mom basically cried all these years. So, who would like that you are still here? My twin said. Giving a side eye.

Oh, he seemed taken aback from what he heard. To make them change focus. I acted like waking up.

Omg, finally my princess is awake. How are you feeling darling? Mom asked.