Chapter .2# | Guess whos back :)

[Text] = Mind/thoughts
"Text" = Speaking
~Text~ = narration
["Text"] = Alan/Cursor

Chosens POV

~Flying over towards where the showdown happened to go to Alan's PC hurt, the memories where painful but ignoring that I flew up to the map like sky and into the tunnel to Alan's PC~

[I don't understand.... I WATCHED Dark get absolutely obliterated alongside all his ViraBots-! How on Earth is he alive...]

~Pushing those thoughts out my head I made it to Alan's PC and opened the wifi portal and stepped through taking a deep breath. I forgave Alan but still wasn't very fond of him or trusted him fully, but I'm just proud of him for changing and now taking care of those other sticks~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seconds POV:
~I was chilling on the PC drawing with Alan, Green was testing new note block methods, Yellow was berating Blue about netherwart and Red was giving Rueben some potatoes and carrots~

"Hey-!"

~all of turn our heads towards whoever said 'hey' and saw Chosen. Smiling I ran over to him with the others not far behind me~

Second: "Chosen? It's been a while- is everything ok-? You look concerned-"

~The others stopped right next to me looking equally confused while Alan hovered above us~

Chosen: "Look I know we've met once but I need you help-! Just yesterday I spotted traces of what I believe I'd a ViraBot and Darks bracelets where missing!"

~Me and the others looked at eachother. Our faces didn't show it that much but we could tell that we where all a little scared.~

Second: "Ok... but what are we to do? All of us got deleted- we didn't stand a chance against him so why are you asking help from us?"

Chosen: "What do you mean 'why' your the one who supposedly defeated Dark-!"

~All of us just stared in utter confusion~

Chosen: "You used some sort of big green laser and blasted him into oblivion-!"

Second: "I dont- what-..?"

~I looked up to Alan's cursor in disbelief~

Second: "Alan-! You know I don't have powers! Tell him! Your the one who made me so you should know-!"

~When his cursor didn't move I looked up to the screen staring in disbelief waiting for him to answer. To say anything-! But all he did was lean forward onto his desk and put his face in his hands~

Chosen: "So... your telling me you don't remember your powers...?"

~Looking back a chosen I could have sworn I saw a small smile for just a second but brushed it off and stayed silent. ALL of us where silent...~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV switch (3rd person, I think thats what that's called)

~A smile formed on the mans face as he leaned on his desk~

???: "heh... looks like the little fake copy I made of you out of coding is working perfectly. They're actually falling for it...."

~He turned his around leaning backwards on his desk.~

Dark: "Huh Chosen?" :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep. Also yea I'm leaving ya on this lil cliffhanger ig- hehehe I'll let yall theorize what's happening