ix. Again

He wants to see her again.

That was his first thought when he entered the class early in the morning that day. His day began normally. Lee Suho woke up in the morning, had breakfast, and went to school right away, never been late and always on time.

At first it was only a curiosity. He saw her stoic face for the first time that doesn't seem to care about anything in the world. By any means, he is the kind of person who always keeps to himself and is not bothered by his surroundings. Years of being a secluded person ended up making him like he is now. Cold, not giving any care towards everyone else, and that's included with people in his life. Being the genius he is, Suho sometimes still wondering if he actually has turned into a stone.

But why on earth did he decide to stare at a random person, late at night in a convenience store suddenly crossed his mind, he didn't know why. He just thought it sounded like a good distraction.

For several times, even though it's not really in any best circumstances, he keeps seeing her by accident. He usually would pay no mind to any girls that crossed his path. Why not? Most of them ended up crossing his personal space and that irked him even more.

Every time Kim Mi Ra would throw her answers for his random remarks, let's just say - he felt amused. She either would be angry and looked at him with murderous eyes, or completely ignored him. Even Ju Kyung said he pissed her off.

The way she brings herself somehow reminded him of himself.

She tried to stay away, but on the other side - he thinks she looked very lonely. Her eyes look so distant. There is more about her than what was just on the surface, and he couldn't tell what it was. He wanted to figure them out, and to get to know more about her.

He kept his focus on the green board, the teacher is busy writing the lesson while adding some explanations here and there to keep them well informed. He already knows almost all of it from the book, therefore he sets his attention to something else, which is his thought, from time to time.

The pen.

She definitely picked it because it looks pretty and elegant, or guessed it could be befitting the image of Lee Suho. Not so much thought about it, but nevertheless still a very nice gift.

He has not used it yet. He kept it intact with the box inside the drawer at his apartment. He thought of it as one of the most precious things he has ever received from another person, because it's also rare for someone to give him the thing that he really needed.

Sometimes he would expect for Kim Mi Ra to appear beside Ju Kyung whenever she went to Prince Comic, or at least to show up even for just a moment. She barely came there, and he admits that he missed her presence.

He doesn't know any other way to find her beside from Ju Kyung. What occurred a few days ago is merely a coincidence, the same thing when she came to meet him that day. She was simply there for a reason, and would be gone for the next few seconds. It made him frustrated.