1

Author pov

You were sleeping peacefully until you heard the voice of your alarm. You woke up and off the alarm. You went to bathroom did your morning routine went down stairs you saw your perents sitting there you ignored them you went to kitchen grabbed some snacks. You were going to your room but suddenly a voice came from your behind.

Y/d: y/n get ready in one hour...... (With no expression)

Y/n: but why (in rude tone)

Y/d: just do what I, don't go to college today.

Y/n:hmmm........ Ok

Author pov

You went to your room grabbed your phone and insta while eating snacks after 10 minutes you get up went in bathroom took shower shower you came to your closet took one red dress and wore it.

Author pov

You went down stairs saw your perents sitting and talking with someone.you went to them. You saw a Hot man sitting their you

Y/d: y/n this is jeon family.

Mrs jeon: hello y/n you are looking so gorgeous my dear. Come sit here.

Y/n pov

I was so confused I went and set beside her. They all were talking with each other you just their and listening them. Then your dad spoke.

Y/d: ok so marriage is after tomorrow(smile)

Y/n pov

Your dad suddenly said this you were shocked

Y/n: what my marriage without my permission.

Y/d: y/n go to your room

Y/b: but.......

Y/d: just go

Author pov

Everyone are silent then y/n dad spoke don't worry about her just think about marriage

(Author: guys I hope you will enjoy this If you find any mistake, please tell me in the comments.)