We have math

Period1: Math
Period2: Art
Break
Period3:Pe (gym)
Period4: Science🙄🥲
Lunch
Period5: Science 😧😭
Period6: Free period
Home

Leah reads out as I get dressed in my white long sleeve top and dark blue flared jeans  "your joking right we have maths and double science OH MY FUCKING GOD I'm gonna cry." I say as we walk out of Leah's room and down the stairs "by the way my parents aren't home but at least we have a free period." She says drinking here tea and giving me a sip "I'm probably not going to pe so Yh but the free period I'm spend it in the library and start my new book wildfire she is the same author that wrote icebreaker i still need to read it."

I put my cup in the sink and put my fall brown and green knitted sweater and my ugg boots that Leah stole from me "I got our water bottles ready let's go." Leah says as she puts her Nike shoes on (Leah's outfit is a pink crop top ,white cardigan with light blue jeans )

We are in the car and out off no were Leah say "you should date judd I can't lie you guys would Mack such a cute couple and he is always asking how you are and he is always asking if he can come to your house with me." She says with a happy expression on her face "what I hate that asshole he was really mean to me and he is really weird."

"Yh your right he is crazy you know he has raccoons than he train's in his room."

"Your joking right that is so weirdly cool what the hell. Anyway we are here."

"I will tell Judd to talk to you and say sorry for being rude to you and all that stuff I will foresee him to do it I pinky promise 😚." She says as we both get out of the car park to walk to the school "oh my god I don't wanna goooooooo tho this place is soo annoying." I say opening the door of the school "I'm go to the library I need to chat to the librarian I dont know why." I say as we walk up to my looker "I'm coming with you I don't wanna be lonely." She says as we start walk-in to the library and out on fuck knows where Judd fucking appears "oh my fucking god you scared me." I say falling on to Leah as she screams "you both are so dramatic for fuck sakes." He says as we walk in to the library and him and lead go sit at a table will I talk to the Liberian

Judd's POV:

"You have to say sorry to y/n for beating rude to her on the first day she joined the school and I will get her to be your girlfriend !"

"Leah I don't want a girlfriend and you know why but just so you know in not fucking scared I just don't want to ok."

"Judd you are like really really lonely and you might say your not scared but deep down I know you are scared of commitment and I know for a fact that you have abandonment issues to so and your so lonely it's depressing."

"What the fuck leah how the fuck do you know that what the fuck have you been stalking me."

"Are you stupid first of all I live with you and I don't stalk you I have y/n she stalks you and I just watch her sooo."

"Both off you are fucking weirdos but if I say sorry what will I get."

"Boy you ain't getting anything just be nice to her and see we're things go please for me your younger sister pretty please Judd."

"Ok for fucks sake you are such a retard."

I say as soon as y/n walks over to up with 19 books in here hands that she can barely carry.

"Omg guys look what the librarian gave me for free bc it's October 31 ahhhhh I'm in love 😍 oh Yh and she told me to tell you Judd to stop sweating or you will be kicked out."

"So what books did you get."

"Oh god Judd." Lech she sigh's "you messed up."😬

"Omg Judd thanks for asking sooo this is the shatter me serious by tahereh mafi there are 11 books so this is
Shatter me book 1
Destroy me book 1.5 it's a novella
Unravel me book 2
Fracture me book 2.5 novella
Ignite me book 3
Restore me book 4
Shadow me book 4.5 novella
Defy me book 5
Reveal me book 5.5 novella
imagine me book 6
Believe me is book 7 but it's a novella and it's the last one in the series omg when I tell you Aaron Warner is my third book husband ( third to Alex Volkov is my first till the day I die)
And this on is the fine print 1 of 3 books and this is terms and conditions the second book in the series and the last one is Final offer by Lauren Asher omg I here so much about these books and the is the hunting adeline and haunting Adeline books by H.D.Carlton its a dark romance oh my fucking god Zade MEADOWS IS SO FUCKING HOT AHHHHand this is punk 57 by Penelope Douglas also a dark romantic and a thriller, also is 7 husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid and Archers voice by Mia Sheridan."

She says as she puts all the books in her looker when we got there "told you that you messed up when she is yaps about her books she doesn't stop."

After school

A/n :
Hiiii I'm sorry that you guys didn't get to see Judd apology to y/n in this chapter but he will for sure do it in the next one I promise also happy Halloween 🎃 👻