A hole week of schoo (1)😄

A/n
Enjoy the pain, my beautiful and don't you dare skip jk this is a unimportant change I'm just posting this because I don't wanna jump into the sleepover at y/n house because we just hade a 4 chapter sleepover at Leah's and you need to meet new people so let's get in to the chapter

Monday:

She said forget all the slow dancing baby, we can take it to the bathroom you know you ain't even gonna ask me. my alarm sings as I turn it off " uhhh for the love of god shut THE FUCK UP." I say and sit up in my bed and take a big stretch oh god I don't wanna go to school today I just want our 4 weeks off already I say to my brain as I go to the bathroom and wash my my face with cleanser and then go down stairs to get my breakfast " good morning honey." My mum says as she gives my brother the milk and the is a bowl already waiting for me " oh Yh good morning mum and gremlin."

I say take the milk from my brother and poring some in to my own bowl " good morning fatty bun bun." My brother says as we both hold in our laughter and just " guys stop with the name calling it not nice." She says as she sakes her head as you and your brother finish eating and both go on the stairs " sorry mum." You synchronised with your brother as you both go to your room to get dressed hummm when to wear oh the new clothes Yh I think as I opened my wardrobe I take out Loss fit straight leg jeans and I put them on dame they look so cool I go to my chest of drawers and pull out the Bling rhinestone wing pattern bell sleeve shirt in red and put that on and then I put in my star earrings in in on the right and left my firsts and the some basic one it my seconds and thirds and the pit a small star on in my helix and on my right ear and on the left I put In my industrial and then a cross necklace and I put on my black converse.

when I get down stairs and I drive to school my music is loud as gangsta by keglani plays my car shaking as the music plays I have to fill my gas tank after school is I park my car I reach I. The back for my bag and hope out and got to my locker to she wast my time table is for Monday

Period 1 : English
Period 2: Geographic
Brake time
Period 3: Science
Period 4: Art
Lunch
Period 5: Languages
Period 6: Maths
Home

Ok I don't mind this as much as Tuesday uh I have Tuesday " hey girl." Leah says walking to me as I snap out of my thoughts " hey I can't lie you scared me a little." You hum as you hear a deep voice it was Judd " ha you stupid retard" I almost slap him for scaring me " bitch never do that again you scared me asshole." I say as my eyebrows pinch together " not too ruin your guys little moment but y/n I won't me in math because I have a doctors appointment." She say was the bell rings and we do too our first lesson and I sit next to Leah and Judd sits behind us. I pass Leah a note and she writes something on it and I right back an we both burst out laughing " miss birch and miss y/l/n what is so funny would you like to share with the class." He says cross his hands and me and Leah whisper to each other as I stand up.

" mr nars needs to get a hair transplant, y/n stop that rude, but he has the fattest bold spot on the back of his head no wonder his wife left him and he is fatty bum bum." I say barely containing my laughter in as the whole class laughs at what I just said and he walks out "girl I told you not to read it." Leah say putting her face in her hands as she still laughing I go to geography and just listen to teenagers dirtbag by wheatus and write my 8 marker as I walk to my looker to put my art book in my bag I go outside and sit by a tree and after a while Leah shows up and sits next to me " soo where have you been." I say giving her a smug look " oh I was in the office telling them in gonna have to go home early." She says as she take a drink of my tea in my water bottle " omg don't remind me off that the bell rings.

As me and Leah head to science all I could think about was my bed uhhhh I miss it sooo much I wanna go home soo badly science is really boring especially because Leah has been moved from me because apparently we talk to much I think as I roll me eyes and kiss my teeth. After science me and Leah split up and I go to are and Leah gose to theatre I take my seat in the back and start drawing " hey is anyone sitting here." A male voice asked I look up and see a pretty tall guy with black hair looking at me with a gentle smile " umm no you can sit here it's fine." I say looking back at my work " my name is blade and your y/n write." He says pulling out his book and opening it on a new page " oh nice to meet you but how do you know my name." I say looking at him with a confused look on my face " ohh sorry but I'm in most of your classes." He says with a dorky smile it make me giggles as the class goes by you and blade just talk and get to know each other. As you walk out of your lesson you both say bye to each other " hey retarded faggot." Judd say from next to you as you both walk out through the back entry and sit on the corner off the school wall in the shade.

You hum along to your music as Judd is just sitting there on his phone texting someone aggressively the bell ring and Judd walk you to language and disappear. Language flys by quickly and you head to math as you take your seat Judd sits next to you in peach's seat to get away from the annoying pick me girl as you finish the work sheet you take Judd and fill in the last 5 questions and then suddenly the bell ring witch you flinch at because you thought you had like 5 minutes left " why'd you flinch." Judd question you " I just thought we hade 5 minutes left of the lesson." You say getting in toy your car and driving off.

Tuesday:
You look at you time table and see

Period1: Math
Period2: Art
Break
Period3:Pe (gym)
Period4: Science🙄🥲
Lunch
Period5: Science 😧😭
Period6: Free period
Home

Omg im gonna cry I think walking in to maths because I came late to school " girl you are late as shit what happened to you." Leah say as I take my seat " I didn't know what to wear." I say putting my hood on " our outfit is still cool." She say trying to make me feel good about my self you are wearing floral print flared led jeans and a leopard print cross back tank top and spider web pattern hoodie long sleeve in the color dark gray "thank you Leah." For the rest of your lesson you and Leah just gossiped as you both walk to class you sit whit Leah in the back and blade sits in front of you with a girl " wait karina I didn't know you did art." Leah say as she girl turned around "Leah oh Yh it because I'm allows in the theatre doing something for the teacher when we practice

"Is it just me or are you confused to how is this girl." You say as blade leans back and "that my girlfriend her and Leah do theatre together they are both in theatre most of the time and don't do are that's you you don't see her as much." He say laughing at my reaction after he said girlfriend " oh Yh I'm sorry my name is karina nice to meat you." She say with a really bright smile "I'm y/n nice to meat you too ant you hair is beautiful I love the dark blue mixed in with the black it looks super cool." I say as I look at her hair " omg thank you your red hair is amazing it so nice and dark I love it." She says back for the rest of the lesson me and Leah and blade and his girlfriend karina just talked.

Me and Leah and Karina skipper pe/gym class and just hangout in karinas car and talked about random shit as the bell rang me and Leah said by to Karina because she had business and we had science I was doing my work and the teacher gave us handouts to complete in the next period because we have double science as the bell rings for us to go to lunch some people leave the bags behind I take mine because in not going back to science " yo Leah in not going back to science ok if the teacher asks anything just say I hade lady problems and I'm waiting for my mum." I say as Leah is talking a picture of a squirrel " omg look at that cute squirrel but Yh ok I will cover for you do t worry girl." She says like an exited kid and I just giggle at her behaviour.

As the bell rang for kids to go to lesson I stay out side until I know the halls will be empty and I walk in to the school and start walking around and I disused to go to the second floor bathroom as I walk up the stairs I can hear faint voices as I was about to take a left from the stairs I go back around the corner and pick my head out and see Judd with his ex girlfriend they are kissing what the fuck I thought he said he hates her that bitch lied to me why dose this hurt I do t even like him I just hade sex with him 2 it's not a big deal I'm breathing starts feeling shaky I run back down the stairs to the first floor bathroom and text Leah