Mყ Hҽαɾƚ Wιʅʅ Nҽʋҽɾ Fҽҽʅ

"My heart, I never be, I never see, I never know."

Note: I decided to make a story based off that one song Genesis by Grimes, which is where I got the sudden idea. It's not exactly like the song but a small spark appeared in my brain when hearing the song for the 1 millionth time. Sooo yeah- I hope you like it and sorry for the wait :,)

Contains: Mostly fluff and barely any angst sooo- sry abt that

Tw: Slight abuse and suicide mentioned

(P/N = Partner's name), (H/T = Hometown)

Enjoy! :)
                                        ♡
⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷

A sigh escaped your lips as you sat on the rooftop of the hotel. You looked out at the view in front of you. Your eyes darting as you see the pentagram sun slowly set. The bottle of beer you drank in your hands as you brought it up to your mouth for another sip.

Today was your death day anniversary. And you hate it. It would always come back to haunt your ass every year. And every year you just spent it by yourself without telling anyone. Either that or you would try to distract yourself by doing anything. You would either overwork yourself to death, go on walks, talk with others, go to bars, or watch movies. And no. Not love movies. You despised them. Just like how you despised love.

Love has always been something you hated ever since you came into Hell. Why? Because of your shitty past relationships with others. In the past, you always craved love. You were so desperate. Needy. Love was always something you had wanted to fill the empty hole in your heart after your parents never gave you any love and loved your sibling more. Which always left you in the shadows.

As you grew older though, you began to look for a boyfriend/girlfriend. And once you found them, you were happy. Up until the first one cheated. But, you decided to try again. And again. And again. Usually, all the relationships you ever had always either consisted of abuse, cheating, or just straight-up losing feelings for you. Which obviously broke your heart. But since you were so desperate, you kept trying.

That was until you had enough. All it took was one more betrayal to leave you to go mad. And....that happened.

Your last straw was when you had (P/N). At first, you had faith in them, hoping that they'd make up for all the other losses you had. It was good at first until you noticed them becoming more distant. And I'm pretty sure you can guess why. And since you've had enough of it, you ended up killing (P/N). And soon enough, you became a serial killer in (H/T). Until you eventually killed yourself by stabbing yourself in the heart.

After you died and went to Hell, you were quick to gain power and become an overlord. People called you the "Heart Ripper" for obvious reasons. The thing is, if you ever saw a couple being lovey dovey or affectionate, your dead heart would ache, and you'd end up killing one of them by ripping their heart out. Leaving the other to watch all of it and suffer. You only did this because you didn't know how to really cope due to trauma, so you just made others suffer the way you did and felt.

When Alastor heard about you and saw you in action, at first, he thought you were a pretty interesting demon. Up until he slowly gained feelings for you. And after you invited yourself to the Happy Hotel and he got a chance to see you more, his feelings grew. But of course, he hid them. This wasn't because he was scared of losing his heart but because he wanted to save himself the rejection and embarrassment. So he never told you.

As for you, at first you didn't really feel anything, except for bitterness and coldness. But slowly, over time, you began to gain small feelings for Alastor. Which your initial reaction was to deny because you thought you stabbed your heart and ripped it out. So, you just continued on about your life, ignoring the sudden signs of love. You always believed that your heart will never feel loved because of how many mistakes you made in a relationship and falling for the wrong person.