Amrita ke sath Deal

After a long nap saisha wake up feeling relaxed and went to bathroom to freshen up after that She checked the time, there still 2 hours left for her video conference. She then call the room service and order a cup of greentea for herself along with a plate of bruschetta...

After few minutes her meal has arrived, she say thank you to the waiter and start having her tea the minute she take first bite of food her mood get spoilted she said....

Saisha:- "ohhh God  bhai jitna achha  expect toh nhi kiya tha but yeh toh kuch zayada hi bura hai yaar.  yuck !!

Lagta hai abh jaldi ghat jaake chef viaan ko hi bolna padega with Italian accent that  bhaii
May I have some of your great bruschetta with extra virgin oil mamamia "
Saisha said toh herself she then remember her privious call with her brothers,she feels really bad for shouting at them they we just showing their concern for her even when she can clearly see they were stressed about something...

Saisha starts to think what could be the reason her brothers were stressed she remembers the day she came to Dubai was the same day of her father's barsi, she knows her mother always organise a path for her father and that day is very difficult for her brother to deal with previously it was difficult for her too but due to someone special words in college she let her past go and move forward so it didn't bother her that much but her brother had a really hard time dealing with it he didn't show it to their mother but saisha and ehsaan clearly know how difficult is for viaan to deal with all this, she remembers that few days ago at the same day a junior architect female employe name shamita try to flirt with viaan with some improper action which make viaan so angry that he fired her on the spot,, she thinks that "uss din ke baad kal hi ehsaan Bhai se baat hui thi toh in kuch dino main aisi konsi problem a gyi hai joh dono itna stressed lag rahe the "

She then decides to call her brothers and apologize for her behaviour and ask them about their problems so she facetime viaan ehsaan was also with him in his cabin

Saisha say:- "hello Bhai, before you both say anything or start lecturing me again I just want to say I am sorry bhai aap dono ko hi mughe aap dono se waise baat nhi karni chahiye thi you guys were just showing your concern and i acted like a spoilt brat I am so sorry for that ....

Ehsan and viaan both chuckle and then Ehsaan said
"It's okay bacha we know tu bahut zayada thaki Hui thi or hamne kabhi bhi Teri kisi baat ka bura thodi lagta hai kyu bhai "

"Absolutely and saishu you don't need to feel bad at all about it hame Teri kisi baat ka bura nhi laga but you have to promise us that you will give yourself proper time to relax and tum apni health ka bhi proper dhyan rakhogi, am i clear." Viaan said

Saisha replied " ji Bhai i promise.

Ehsan :- that's like a good girl

Saisha :- abh aap dono batao
Konsi cheez hai Jo mere bhaiyo ko pareshan kar Rahi hai

Viaan said :- matlab

Saisha :- "matlab aap dono stressed kyo ho "

Ehsan :-"tughe kaise pta"

Saisha:- " aapko kya lagta chera dekhe  app log bta sakte main main tired huain nhi bta skti ki aap stressed ho come on itna bhi nhi jante apni saishu ko batao na iss it something related to the project "

Ehsan and viaan signs
And then Ehsaan said "yeh bacha actually ek badi problem hai