Chapter 7 A Sudden Uproar

No one's POV

With news airing that All Might has joined U.A. High's faculty, the press interviews various students looking for a scoop. Eraser Head tries to send the reporters away, but they try to follow him inside, activating the U.A. defensive barrier. Sora on the other hand, ignore all the press that was trying to ask questions about All Might.

Aizawa: Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results.

Then he looked at Katsuki.

Aizawa: Katsuki, you're talented, so don't act like a kid.

Katsuki: Grr... I know.

Aizawa: Sarada, try to stay calm during the fight and don't let Sora's words provoke you.

Sarada: Jeez... It's because every words came from Sora's mouth is annoying!

Sora: ^_^ Why thank you.

Sarada: It's not a compliment dammit!

Aizawa: And Izuku...

Izuku: Urk...

Aizawa: You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do.

Izuku's face brighten up when he heard that.

Aizawa: Fell a sense of urgency, Izuku.

Izuku: Yes, sir!

Aizawa: Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you...

 Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you

Everyone(mind):...take another special test?!

Aizawa: Decide on a class representative.

Everyone(mind): It's actually a normal school activity!

During Class 1-A's homeroom class, Shota announces that the class needs to elect a representative. The representative title is a chance for students to gain extra recognition, so nearly every student tries to elect themselves.