S2 Chapter 12 Sport Festival Obstacle Race

No one's POV

Midnight: Now, take your places everyone!

As the roaring sport festival first course, the Obstacle course was about to begin, Sora took his spot at the very back of the area. He had noticed that the gate was not big enough to fit all the contestant. And since it's a race, he knew that it will be a huge struggle just to get out of those gates. He looked up and around the podium and he finally spotted his family and his Dad. Seeing him there made Sora's resolved heighten even further.

Sora(mind): I'll make you acknowledge me. No matter what, you stupid old man.

Sora looked up ahead and saw the light are starting to turned off. Once the third light is off, then the race will begin. And once the final light turns off, the race finally.

Midnight: Start!

Present Mic: Okay, here's the play-by-play! Are you ready to do the commentary, Mummy Men?

Aizawa: You're the one who forced us to come.

Kakashi: Since we're here already, we'll give it our best.

Present Mic: Let's get started right away, Mummy Men. What should we pay attention to in the early stages?

Aizawa: This part right now.

Kakashi: The entrance gate.

The race immediately begins and all the participants other than Sora struggle to exit through the stadium door. They get packed into a mob by the narrow corridor as their first obstacle. Sora still had yet to start running since he knew this would happen.

Sora(mind): Just like I thought. Everyone's struggling at the entrance. And it looks like I'm not the only one that noticed.

Shoto: Sorry, but...

Shoto realizes this and makes his move by freezing the pathway and racing ahead of all the others. Seeing this Sora finally started to made his way to the entrance and before he made his way through the pack of students, he was already activating his clones.

Sora: Shadow Clone.

Sora created one clone and the two of them started running. Once they were near the pack of students, Sora's clone and Sora himself grabbed each others hands and the clone started to spin him around.

C. Sora: Fly!

After gaining the momentum, Sora's clone threw him above the pack of students and he was immediately behind Shoto's tails

Sora: Too naive Todoroki!

Katsuki: Take that!

Sarada: It would be rude to ignore us!