-2- Ignored.

slight angst???

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

It has been 3 weeks since the first day of school. Everything had gone smoothly until one day, [name] didn't show up... Everyone thought they had just gotten sick but Meloco realised they hadn't been staying at the dorms either. Meloco had tried calling [name] several times but was constantly sent to voicemail. After 4 days, everyone was still thinking [name] had a bad cold. [name] isn't picking up their phone nor sleeping in the dormitories. Meloco thought she was probably just overthinking it, but as [name]'s childhood best friend, she started getting really worried.

The next week, [name] finally showed up to school. Ver was the first one to spot [name] and ran up to them.

"[name]!" he shouted.

[name] looked up and walked away from him. Ver was a bit confused but brushed it off since he was gonna be late for class. One by one every member of the student council came up to [name] and asked them how they were, but [name] ignored them everytime. Meloco was the only member that had not seen [name] yet. During chemistry, Meloco walked into the room and spotted [name]. Her eyes glowed with happiness and ran towards them.

"[name]!! How are you??" [name] looked at Meloco coldly and just sat down. Meloco was confused and tried to strike up another conversation with [name].

"Are you okay [name]?" [name] didn't say anything and looked out the window.

Meloco felt like she was about to start crying so she turned her attention to the teacher. After class Kotoka tried to talk to [name] again but [name] ignored her again. Ver and Doppio went up to the rooftop with the others but [name] didn't come with them. Doppio went to find [name] and found them behind the school. They were sitting alone in complete silence. Doppio sat next to them and patted their back.

"[name], are you okay? You know you can tell me anything right?". [name] glanced over to Doppio then looked at their bento. Doppio, knowing that [name] needed some alone time, he gave them a head pat and went back up to the rooftop.

"No luck?" Hex asked while turning his attention to Doppio. Doppio sat down and shook his head. Hex sighed and started to speak.

"Should we leave them alone until they feel better? Do you think we did something wrong?" Hex said in a worried voice. Kotoka shrugged.

"We haven't done anything to upset them recently, Maybe something came up?" Kotoka replied while getting up. Everyone shrugged as Kotoka started to walk off.

Kotoka left everyone else and walked down to her locker to get the books for her next class. She closed her locker and noticed [name] standing nearby. She took a deep breath and walked over to [name]. She tapped [name]'s shoulder causing [name] to turn around. Kotoka smiled at them and started talking.

"Hey [name], I know you probably dont wanna talk to me but did something come up? If you dont wanna talk about it, that's fine but we're all really worried about you." Kotoka said. [name] grabbed their books and walked away. Kotoka watched [name] walk away. Kotoka checked her phone, noticing the time, she also went to class.

It's been 4 days and [name] still hasn't said anything to anyone. Everyone was getting worried but they couldn't do anything to help as none of her classmates seemed to notice. There was a student council meeting at lunch and Ver didn't know if [name] was gonna show up. After weeks of no contact at all, Ver decided to go talk to [name] about the meeting. He noticed [name] at lunch and came up to them, gently tapping their shoulder. [name] turned around and looked Ver in the eyes. Ver flinched slightly and started speaking.

"Uh-" He paused for a moment

"We have a council meeting today during lunch, it's about the Aquarium trip that's coming up" Ver half whispered.