Chapter 2

"We had to start planning for when they get here," said Alex as she walked into the living room and sat next to Menma who was drinking some Energon and handed Alex a cup of it, "Yes, we had the next six months to get back to training and using are clones to do the things here will help," said Menma. "True, now how about we help Sam get the A's he needs to get Bee?" asked Alex looking at Menma as he choked "You want to help Sam with his projects and classes?" said Menma, Alex nodded her head. Menma stilled silent and Alex took that as an okay. "We will start helping him Tomorrow," said Alex as she turned on the TV. The next six months passed faster than they thought and liked, at the moment Alex was sitting in the passenger side of Ron's car waiting for Sam and Menma as today was the day Sam got his car.

Five minutes later the two came out running and happy, "So?" asked Ron, "I got an A+" said Sam, his project for his family ancestry was a tour of the places this great-great-grandfather Archidoled Witwichy went to. "That is good, and you?" asked Ron the last part for Menma, "Same," said Menma and he and Sam got into the back of the car, and Ron started to drive, "No, no, no, you have to be joking Dad, a Porsche?" asked Sam looking at Ron, "Yes I'm joking you are not getting a Porsche as your first car," said Ron as he and the Otsutsuki's laugh a little at the face Sam did. "Ah, Dad," said Sam, a little after that we entered a used car dealer, and Menma and Alex noticed Bee following them in. After getting out they walked up to the small building and a man walked out. "Hey, I'm Boddy, Boddy B, or Uncle Boddy. You here for your first car?" asked Boddy looking at Sam.

Sam nodded and Boddy started to walk away, explaining about his family and how the car chuses its driver, we walked for a little intel we got to Bee. Sam walked strat to him and got in, "I think he found his car" said Menma, Boddy walked up to the car to inspect it "How much?" asked Ron, "5 Grant" said Boddy, "What!? But the pant is facing" said Menma "True but it's custom" said Boddy. "Sir, it's it custom I know but I also know what to do to it is priceless, so the 5 grant is not the right price. It must be lower" said Alex glaring at the man in question. The car seemed to lower at that but only Alex saw that as she was next to it, "Sorry little bumblebee" whispered Alex to Bee. The car seemed to jult a little again Alex was the only one that saw. "Fine, 4 grant," said Boddy.

After a little Sam got into Bee with Menma and they went off, "They better go straight home" said Alex looking at them leave. Ron only shook his head because of how protected she was, after getting home Menma went with Sam and Miles to a party, an hour later Menma came out of the car of Miles's mom. "He left you with Miles?" Alex asked Menma as she opened the door for him, "Yeap, he went for Mikaela" said Menma with a yawn and walked to his room to sleep, Alex shook her head and went to make her something to eat and then to sleep. In the middle of the night, the two heard Sam scream about Bee being stolen, and the two staled in bed following the plan they made. The next morning, Sam's parents went to get him off the cop station and bring him home. Alex and Menma went over to the Witwichy's that morning. "Hey Sam, how are you doing?" said Menma to Sam who was getting the milk from the fridge.

"I'm doing fi.." Sam said but stopped after looking out the window and seeing Bee, "We had to go now, Alex take my dad's bike and I'll take my mom's," said Sam pulling the Otsutsuki's away from the window. "What? Why?" asked Menma, "There's no time, we had to leave," said Sam running out and getting on the bike, Alex got on the other and Menma got on the back of it, "So it's time?" asked Menma in a whisper to Alex, she nodded and went after Sam, after binging on the bikes for a wail Sam crashed on the payment, "Oh," said Sam, as he was getting up he heard a giggle. He looked to the side and saw Mikaela, "Oh, hey Mikaela" said Sam fully up and picking up the bike, "Hey Sam" said Mikaela "Sam we had to go now" said Menma getting Sam to jump on the bike, and start leaving, "Sorry Mikaela but I had to go. See you later" said Sam and they left. Mikaela got up and followed them on her motorbike.