Chapter 4

'Alex pov'

I woke up in the water in a white void. I got up and looked around, I called out but nothing came out, my voice did not spike. I looked around once more before walking forward wanting to see if I could get out of here. After walking for what felt like hours, four light blue ords appeared and floated around me and went forward, asking me to follow them. I followed them for a little more, then more ords appeared and I noticed that they were not normal ords but sparks of dead cybertronians from before and burring the war. I followed them for a little more only to enter a void of two colors, one side blue the other purple. 'I other dead or the core of the cube sent my mind somewhere' I thought to myself, "That is right, my child" said a voice I recognized, "Primus" the voice chuckled. I looked up at the blue side to see Primus looking at me, "Hello once more my chilled, I suppose you are wondering why are you here?" said Primus.

I nodded and looked at the other side, "Is he also here or not" I asked still looking at the purple, Primus sighed and nodded, "He is here only he is a pain" said Primus looking up to the purple side. "I'm not the pain you are, Brother!" said Unicron appearing with some dark purple ords around him, 'So, the blue ords are what you call normal sparks, so the ones with him are sparks infused with dark enorgon' I thought to myself testing two theories out. "That is right, the blue ones are normal, the purple ones are the once that used my blood," said Unicron now both gods looking at me. "So, I'm dead? Or what?" I asked crossing my arm. "You are in what we call the invited, where both me and Primus worlds colloid," said Unicron. "Where your worlds collide?" I asked, the two nodded, "So who in the pit had you two not killed each other?" I asked looking invited the two, they looked confused, "What I mean is how are you still alive if you always fight when you are together? And there is no one to stop you twp. I mean you could end up killing each other without knowing" I said.

"Well, we never try to talk or see each other," said Primus, "How in the pit do you know if one of your sparks ended up in each other's worlds?" I asked, They were going to say something but froze and looked at each other, "Some of mine are not in my world" said Primes, "Same" said Uniron. I saw their optics widen and they vanished. "I guess they never thought about that," I said to myself while sitting down. I did not know how long it took them to find the sparks because I fell asleep, and when I woke up both were back and panting. "I never thought that dead sparks could run or whatever they do to move that fast," said Unicron cashing his breath, Primus nodded and they both looked down at me. "So?" I asked trying not to laugh. "That killed me," said Unicron. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the bothe, "So I'm not dead, What am I doing in your worlds then?" I asked.

"You are here to choose," said Primus. "Choose what?" I asked narrowing my eyes, "Whether you stay in that world or continue to the next world to save" said Unicron. My eyes widened, and I looked down making my hair shadow my eyes, I could feel the gods tense, "You think I want to leave my child in that world? Or my family and the Autobots? I would rather go to the anti-spark than leave them, they are the only family that I had no way in hell am I leaving them" I said with tears in my eyes. The two gods looked at each other and back to me with a smile. "That is what we wanted to hear," said Primus. I looked up at them with shock. "But there is a problem," said Unicron, I looked at him with a questioning look. "The core of the Allspark is in your chest replacing your heart, making you live forever." said Unicron, "The Allspark created Unicron and I, and now you, As such you are now are sister, one of us," said Primus "True, but it also makes you the next god of not only cybertron but of earth. You had the powers of life and death," said Unicron, "That also makes you our successor" they said at the same time.

"So, I'm one of you?" I asked looking skeptically. All they did was nod, I sat down thinking, "Those that mean I had to leave their realm and make my own?" I asked They looked at each other once more, "It depends on you" said Unicron, "You can go back or stay here but we know where you are going" said Unicron, both of them looking away, sad. I wondered why they acted to it like that until it hit me, "I'm also your sister" I said out loud, they did not look at me, "So you want me to stay here with you, don't you?" I asked them, they only nodded, I sighed and looked down thinking once more. After some minutes I looked up fast with a dig smile making them look at me, "Why are you smiling so much?" asked Unicron, I smelled even digger, "I had the power of creation from my original world right?" I asked, they nodded so I continued, "That means I can make something so I can come here if I want, but also we can talk through it to each other. So I can talk with all my brothers" I said still smiling.