|one|

Raising a house filled with five boys and twin girls had definitely been a handful to say the least for Molly and Arthur Weasley. They would both admit to anyone that their had never been a dull moment in their lives, that had been for sure.

Most would automatically assume that the couple had been given a run for their money just by having Fred and George constantly pretending to be one another during Christmas time just to see who had gotten the better gift for being the "better twin" at the age of just 5. Or turning their little brother Ron's teddy bear into a huge spider when he had only been three.

He still has nightmares about waking up to multiple huge eye balls staring back into his soul in place of what had slept with each night for comfort.

so one could only imagine the excitement Molly Weasley had felt whenever she found out that she had been pregnant with twin GIRLS.
She would finally be less outmatched by the boys in the house, right? Wrong!

Well for the most part at least. She did have a perfect daughter named Ginny Weasley, she never acted out, she had been a relatively shy reserved girl.
Always making sure that her parents had been proud of everything she had accomplished, unlike her twin sister, Wendy Weasley.
Neither Fred or George could keep up with the girls mischief.

They had actually admired her for being able to but beetles in Percy's soup in Egypt when she had only been seven years old.
Percy still believes it just HAD to be Fred and George's doing. There had been no possible way that his precious little sister would ever do anything of the sort.
In fact,  the pranks that Wendy invented landed her a close spot to the twins. Together the three would wreak havoc on everyone in their way.