|Two|

Wendy had plenty of friends, practically everyone knew of herself and of her brothers mischief in one way or another.

That didn't stop the girl from constantly wanting to meet new students tho, whether it had been first years, or transfer students which naturally gave her the perfect idea.

One that would definitely leave her mark on the newbies for sure.

"Common boys!" The redhead chirps, her eyes sparkling as they met with her twin brothers who had just got finished being nagged by professor rmcgonogal for setting a firework off in a boys face in the restroom.

"What's our sweet, perfect sister have in store for us this time?" George asks rather loudly, forcing Wendy to pull firmly on the bottoms of his robes. "Shhhh you Buffoon, she may hear you."

They knew they were in trouble but they couldn't deny that being around you gave them an adrenaline rush that they would never get enough of, and with how you walked over to them with your eyes filled with mischief, you definitely were planning something interesting...

Wendy cuts her gaze cautiously towards the peering rmcgonogal standing annoyingly by the grand staircase.

"Radar ears, that one has." Fred whispers, sending the other two into a fit of laughter as they made their way towards their secret spot—— a broom cupboard.

"Hurry in the two of you!"
Wendy screeches, unable to control her excitement any longer.

"Okay—okay—-"

They don't need to be told twice, Fred and George instantly make a run for the broom cupboard. They shove past you into it as their laughter filled the halls, trying to remain silent but still getting some chuckles out in their way. Fred held the door open for you to come inside.

"I have an idea!"

Wendy says in a sing song voice, closing the door quietly behind herself.

"Muffliato"

She whispers, her want pointing towards the now closed door.

They all stood crowded together in the broom cupboard. You were facing Fred and George and they smirked at you once you had said that. Fred let out a snort of amusement as he responded

"Of course you do"

"That look in your eyes scares me sometimes y'know?"

George was joking but he knew that look all too well and he was sure Fred did as well. They've seen the devil look before...

She looks between the two smiling largely grabbing their attention. "Tonight we have the sorting ceremony for first years." She starts watching the boys eyes grow large with excitement.

Their ears instantly perked up when they heard the word 'sorting ceremony' and a mischievous glint filled both of their gazes. Fred and George loved the sorting ceremonies. Not because they found it entertaining (though that was part of it), but because all the students coming to the school that were naive, innocent first years made it so much easier for them to pull pranks.

"And...?"

*Fred pressed, eager to hear the rest of her plan*

"I like where this is headed, continue." They say in unison.

"We'll....." Wendy conjures a small bottle rocket into the palm of her hand, her eyes lightening up as the twins stare in awe.

*Their eyes widened and they both let out a gasp of excitement. The sight of a small bottle rocket appearing in your hand made their hearts beat faster and their adrenaline begin to pump through their veins. This was going to be a great night.*

"No bloody way."

*Fred mumbled in disbelief as he reached out to grab the rocket from you, but George quickly swatted his hand away and snatched it for himself, inspecting it with a wide grin*

Wendy smirks widely as the boys eyes light up. She begins pacing back and fourth between the boys. "It's stuffed with flobberworm mucus."

Fred and George looked like kids on Christmas as she told them what was in the small bottle rocket. They stared in awe as she continued pacing back and forth and a shiver ran down their spines when they heard what the mucus was. Oh the possibilities...

"And how are we going to do this..?"

George finally asks, still clutching the rocket with a devilish smirk on his face

Without another word, she conjures a whole box filled with different types of fireworks, all filled with the same goo as the first one she showed them.

Wendy crosses her arms, pleased at what she had done. Her heart had felt completely full knowing that the twins had approved of her work.

"Do what the two of you do best ! Prank the living hell out of these guys. After tonight everyone will know of the Weasley name!"

The box of fireworks was absolutely stunning and Fred and George's jaws dropped as they stared at it. Their eyes were practically glowing with excitement now and they couldn't help but feel pride at her words. They would definitely make sure that everyone knew of the Weasley name after tonight. It was their job as pranksters, after all.

"We will."

They both said in unison, nodding at each other as their evil grins grew even wider