005

June 6,24📍: Kehlani apartment

June 6,24
📍: Kehlani apartment

"LANI!" She heard Jordan voice come through her house

"LANI!" She heard Jordan voice come through her house. "What nigga?" She turned her tv down , pausing her movie. "Lilac on live , talking shit about you and khy." Jojo informed the girl. Kehlani jumped up from the couch, she been waiting to catch lilac. She walked into her bedroom where Jordan was laying on her bed.

"Baby lemme tell y'all when I see that bitch lani , I'm whooping ha ass." Lilac said through the phone. "Yup we poisoned her baby we'll do it again." She spoke pointing at her and RANAE Laughing on the side of her , and dotty was sitting there with lilac cuddling on him. "Nah that bitch is a bop." Kehlani smiled , her lil crazy ass was smiling like there was no tomorrow it wasn't no innocent regular smile , it was a sinister one.

"Request to join fa me Jordan." She tapped him as he nodded waiting for lilac to accept his request. Kehlanis hand tapped on her dresser rapidly , it was keeping her some what sane. "Oh that's kehlani friend jordann." Lilac dragged accepting the request. "Wassgud , lilac my best wanna have a talk with you.." Jordan spoke before dotty raised his eyebrows.

NOTTIOSAMA HAS JOINED
DDOSAMA HAS JOINED
SUGARHILLDDOT HAS JOINED
JAYKLICKIN HAS JOINED
THEFINESTSTUDINTHISBIH HAS JOINED
IMJORDYN BABY HAS JOINED
KHYMARII HAS JOINED
ROYAL3X HAS JOINED
PRETTYLITTLEKANII HAS JOINED
MILAAGREEN HAS JOINED

"Who yo best?" Lilac asked smirking , as dotty shook his head. "Kehlani , hm." Jordan passed the phone to her. Kehlani clinched her jaw before lilac spoke "Bitch you gon talk orrr?" Ranae made a yikes face. "I'm tryna keep my cool , but keep talking you gon be in a coma worda my muva and child. " kehlani sighed closing her eyes.

@sugarhillddot- damn lilac , you fucked!😭

"I got one question , imma say it twice so you comprehend." Kehlani licked her lips popping off her nails. "Mhm , hurry up hoe , if yeen tryna fade shut up." Lilac rolled her eyes. " hoe? Bitch you a whole opp thot , fuck outta here. Anyway did you poison my baby?" Kehlani scoffed. "Yeah me and ranae did it  and what ?fuck you gon do ? , yeen bout dat forreal." Lilac smiled , seeing kehlani smirk.

"Listen you long headed ass hoe , fucking tresh ass bitch. Meet me at the heart of Harlem." Kehlani said meaning the sugarhill block where it was just a street and a coda sac. "Igh bet that up hoe , we onna way. I can't wait to whoop yo ahh." Lilac smirked as the live ended.  Kehlani  took out all her jewelry in her piercings , putting them in a safe space. 

She tied her hair in a bun , putting on her slides. She ain't grab nothing , she just ran out the door leaving Jordan practically running down the street. "Damn Lani , wait up!" She heard Jordan in the distance she ain't  care about nunna dat she was too focused on her lick back.  If standing on businesses was a person it was her. She made it to the street hearing Lilac yelling "where she at!", looking like a goofy. "Should pistol whip the hoe." Kehlani mumbled walking through a little crowd.

"Wassup hoe , you was looking fa me ?" Kehlani smiled as Jordan behind her and  hearing a car in the distance, telling her that it was dd , and them. "Hold up , hold my shit ." Lilac looked at kehlani. Kehlani smiled kicking her slides off. "Notti nem here." Jordan whisper in kehlanis ear , getting a nod from her. "Imma need my ones wit you too." Kehlani pointed at Ranae. Finally lilac was done taking off ha shit.

Kehlani put up her set , waiting for her to swing. She waited for a minute before connecting her right hand with lilacs jaw. Hearing a crack sound kehlani smiled as lilac spit out blood starting to swing. Kehlani dogged every hit uppercutting lilac in her stomach. Lilac winced standing back up. She grabbed kehlanis bun putting her head down. "Bitch , let . Go . My . Fucking . Hair." Kehlani punched lilac in all her week spots.

Feeling her grip releases kehlani stood up backing up just for lilac to run up just like she knew she would , so kehlani took her leg kicking her stomach hard enough for lilac to fall. She got on top of her throwing punches to her face mainly her nose and mouth. "Fuck .. get her offa me!" Lilac cried out. Kehlani stood up seeing the dried up tears and blood on lilacs face. She walked over to notti feeling his side grabbed his gun which he always carried. He grabbed her waist whispering in her ear "don't kill ha yet , mami." She nodded walking over to lilac.

Kehlani took the butt of the gun hitting lilac in the side of the head leaving a huge gash. Kehlani then bent down grabbing lilacs head making her cry out blood squirting out her mouth. "Aww , play with me again you gon need a body bag , fuckin opp thot." Kehlani scoffed releasing her head , making her head fall on the concrete. "Now you , I could beat yo ass again . But what good is that gon do? Nothing so this is easier." Kehlani shrugged walking over to Ranae. Ranae threw her set up ready to fight , but kehlani had other plans she took the gun putting it too ranaes head , before pulling the trigger with no hesitation.

 Ranae threw her set up ready to fight , but kehlani had other plans she took the gun putting it too ranaes head , before pulling the trigger with no hesitation

It's short ik , Ian know how to end it forreal , anywayyy how y'all doing. How was y'all thanksgiving? I think I know how to end this book but for my other ones , shidddd idfkkk I had a lil writers block but I'm im back. Anyway go fw my beautiful mutuals

Sincerely Desi💋

xoticful
luv4mayaa
szn_writing
lovedchloee
five-star_mya
sterlinswife
nottisyellowhoodie
-REYESQRTZ
FUTUREISYOURS
Royalty_unknown