006 ( mini )

June 16,24📍: Notti apartment

June 16,24
📍: Notti apartment

June 16,24📍: Notti apartment

"ETHAN stoppppp." Kehlani said in between laughs. "No you keep wanting to talk back with this smart ass mouth of yours." He continued to tickle her sides causing a squeal to slip out of her. " I'm sorry!" She smiled softly as he stopped. "You gon stop playing ma?" He asked her as he moved so she could get up. "No fuck you!" She smiled as she ran out his room downstairs and he chased after her.

She got tired as she flopped on the sofa as he sat next to her before kissing all over her neck. "Stopp." She tried to move his head. He started kissing her cheek before grabbing her chin , pecking her lips twice. Kehlani wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him back into a kiss. His tongue swiped over her lips as his hands found his way to her hips. She opened her mouth letting him slip his tongue inside her mouth.

Their tongues swirled around each other as kehlani tilted her head to the side. "Eww get a fucking room." Dd gagged coming out of his room with Ma'zari. "Oh please , like Ian here you and zarii last night!" Kehlani rolled her eyes sitting upright as Notti had his head in her neck. There was a knock on the door causing all four of there heads to whip cause they weren't expecting nobody.

"Open it dickhead!" Kehlani turned towards dd as he mugged her but walked to the door anyway. He opened it revealing lakeya, khymari, and Ja'mila. "Keya! Mari! Milaaa!" Kehlani jumped up running towards Lakeya jumping on her as she caught her. "Wassup baby." Lakeya put her down on the floor. Notti glared at them , he was jealous.

"What y'all doing here?" Lani asked them. "Welll we wanted to come see khy and funny mike kinda want you to go to Houston for bad kid prom." Ja'mila mugged notti for a second before turning her attention back to kehlani. " mmm imma think about it." Kehlani  mumbled looking over at notti. "Can we go see khy na?" Khymari asked as kehlani nodded.

At the hospital

"I'm here to see Khylee Reyes." Kehlani spoke to the rude receptionist she didn't like. "Oh its nottiosamas baby mama girl. mhm , yess girl." the receptionist ignored kehlanis presence. She reached over the desk hanging up the phone. "Bitch I was tryna be respectful but you this close to meeting Jesus." Kehlani pinched her fingers together rolling her eyes.

The receptionist scoffed as kehlani just walked through the doors. She had went alone meanwhile dd , zari, and notti rode togeather , and mila, keya , and Mari rode together. The nurse sees kehlani and stops her , "hey Mrs. Reyes umm I want to tell you that Khylee is awake and you can go see her , her dads already in there.".

Kehlani nods "okay thank you." She smiled walking down the hallway. She saw mila in the distance , her phone dinged she  looked at the message.

BABYDADDY 😒💗
Khy asking for you

She made it to the room and walked in smiling at Khylee hugging her they sat there for another hour or two. Before leaving.

At home

" imma probably go to bad kid prom though." Kehlani spoke on the phone with Santana. "Ion wanna take Khylee though." She shook her head looking up at the tv. "I'll keep her fa you cause Ian seen my niece in foreverrrr." Stunna dragged the er. "Really?" Kehlani asked her. " yeah , when is it again?" Stunna asked her sister.

"Umm in like a week or two." Kehlani said as Stunna nodded. "Okay I'll come get her Tuesday Then you can go to Houston Thursday." Kehlani smiled "okay thank you sister.". "No problem lil girl , I better be getting a nephew soon." Stunna pointed at the girl. "Eww no fuck no never again." Kehlani gagged meanwhile Stunna was laughing. "Okay bye lil girl , love you." She smiled "bye big sister I love you more." Kehlani waved

Heyy y'all how y'all doing, I'm finna piss y'all off next chapter and like three after that

Heyy y'all how y'all doing, I'm finna piss y'all off next chapter and like three after that. Hey I told y'all it was going to be hella drama and this chapter was just a lil filler what y'all think gon happen when she goes to Houston.   anyway go fw my pretty ass mutuals 💋

Sincerely , Desi 😘
xoticful
luv4mayaa
szn_writing
lovedchloee
five-star_mya
sterlinswife
nottisyellowhoodie
-REYESQRTZ
FUTUREISYOURS
Royalty_unknown