Chapter 23: Encounter Neo Amazon

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

Back with (Y/N) and the other girls are in the room by themselves and then they both are watching at the TV by themselves and it seems that they were resting on the bed by themselves and then (Y/N) was proud for Dokkaebi and he saw her was doing great thing back there and turns out that she was failed to be eliminated by the game. Now she is back and she was laying beside with (Y/N) and then other girls who were laying on the other side with (Y/N).

They both were resting over there and they were seems to be tired about the Stadium with game whole things that they both were win against at it and then (Y/N) was smile at them and he was proud of them that they were doing their own right thing and then (Y/N) was sat on the bed and make him was sigh out and watching the movie.

Ash: "Hey babe, so what are you going to do in the Stadium game?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm not sure...but I think I have to find the other way to take down at these operators back there and it seems that I'm not the only one who tries to make my own move right now." He said to Ash and make her was surprise for what she heard of (Y/N) said.

Ela: "Think you are the leader and stronger?" She ask (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Of course it is....I'm the only one who can defeat and destroy anything who stood on my way." He said to her.

Zofia: "I'm proud of you with that." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh little bit and then (Y/N) with the girls are going back to watching the TV right away and then they both were laying there for awhile. Until (Y/N) was about to presses the other channel and then he was sense something else is coming for this way and...make him was smelled it...and he definitely sniffing a scent of  up to the sky and he know what it is coming here right away.

The women were confuse about what they saw (Y/N) is acting kind of weird for what he just doing that and then Dokkaebi asked (Y/N).

Dokkaebi: "(Y/N), something wrong?" She ask (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think...there was something else is came here right away and this isn't good at all." He said to her and make the others are confuses.

Hibana: "Was it...the White Mask Terrorists?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was shook his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "I think...it was...Amazon...the other Amazon is came here right away." He said to them and make them both were heard of it and this make them surprises for what they heard of it and then (Y/N) with the girls are getting up immediately right now and they both begin to get dresses and grab their combat outfit and weapons too.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Neo.

When there was an Amazon who just knock many guards who were laying down on the ground and this one had the same armors like Amazon Omega and Alpha...and he looks like different but the belt for what he was been carrying for and looks like the other type of the Amazon driver belt with this one.

This Amazon was something else and even compare than Omega and Alpha...that he was going over there and make him begin to walking with his own feet and he had an yellow eyes glowing up and make him was growl little bit and he begin to walking up there. Then the Amazon was going to the other way and he just heard the footsteps coming here right away and this Amazon pretty smart to know what he is doing and then he was stay in the darkness and hide there for awhile until he was heard the footsteps were gone already.

Neo: "Alright, now time for moving out." He said to himself and make him was walk out of the dark by himself.

Neo was begin to walk the other direction right away and he just going to the other direction with different style and make him was begin to climbing up to the wall of the building and he was crawling up to there

Neo was begin to walk the other direction right away and he just going to the other direction with different style and make him was begin to climbing up to the wall of the building and he was crawling up to there. Then Neo just jumped up from the wall and then he was smash through the window of this building and Neo landing down on the ground and make him turn his head to look around and he saw everything that around in the Hereford Base and it was quiet...and then a Stadium was over there.

Neo: "Stadium...why would they making it up there?" He ask himself.

(Y/N): "That because I just did the other way to challenge up the game...and win against at it." He said to Neo and make Neo was surprise to heard the voice and make him was turn around to look at (Y/N) who was stood right there. Then he just saw him was stood right there and waiting for the attacks and then (Y/N) was raise his both hands up and he said.

(Y/N): "It's good to see you were here, Neo." He said to Neo.

Neo: "(Y/N)....Alpha...I thought you were dead." He said to (Y/N) and make him was shook his head to him and he said.

(Y/N): "Neo, I already told you that I won't be killed easily...anyway so what bring you here?" He ask Neo.

Neo: "I came here and search for you two about something is happened right now." He said to (Y/N) and make him was confuse for what he just heard about and then the two of them are going to talk right away and until they both heard the cocking gun comes from someone else is here right away. When the two of them turn their heads to look over there and they both saw there was a woman was an operator and (Y/N) know who she really is and he know her like a lot about it and that woman was blonde hair and she dresses up like soldier from the IRAQ war.

???: "Hold it right there, scum." She said to Neo.

" She said to Neo

Valkyrie.

(Y/N): "Valkyrie, stand down...." He said to her.

Valkyrie: "(Y/N), tell me why am I should stand down because this guy is right here and he just knock those guards back there by himself." She said to (Y/N) and he was looking at her and he said to her.

(Y/N): "Because, I know who he really is." He said to her and make her heard this and she was lower her gun down and she won't tries to shoot him from now on and then she sigh herself and she was watching at Neo Amazon was take the belt and syringe out of it and allowing him was transform back to his own human form. Then this young man was same age as (Y/N) and then he said.

Kyle: "We need your help and something is coming here right away

Kyle: "We need your help and something is coming here right away." He said.

To Be Continued.