It wasn't meant to be

A day without you is like a day without me. The life I dreamed of all my years was the one I have been searching for. The first day I met you was as elegant and sweet as the day I was born for I was born to be beside you.

Dawn was the day I decided to confess my love for you. You are my one in a million opportunity. When I looked at you for the first time it was as if time had frozen in place to give me more time to appreciate the wonders it brought to me. There is way more to life then before. The stars are shining even brighter then before for my love for you is as bright as the moon and the stars can get. We made a promise to stick together till the end. We even told ourselves that death was impossible because the love we share for one another is stronger then death.

Then the day came when love was just a word you used not the word you promised back then, all those years ago. Each day was another gloomy day, a sad one where the stars stopped shining and showing the bright future we could have had. I miss you each day and every minute with every second. The pain you have caused me is a wound that won't be healed even till death do us part. I wish you a happy life, a dear one with a pleasant ending like a book. A day without you felt like a day without the light for you were my light and now it's gone. I walk alone on a path with sharp edges and sharp corners. It's no matter, for I am willing to start anew. I wish I was the one for you but I guess the one for you wasn't me.