The letter

The mom chuckled seeing the reaction of the two of them.

''Yes back them we used to live next to the Chankimha, we were really good friends actually your dads were really good friends they were even business partner, and your mom freen what a lovely women she was I remember when she learned she was pregnant with you she was so happy I was pregnant with Richie at that time boy did we drive our husband nuts.'' She chuckled it was a good time sadly when freen parents died everything went south.

The two girls looked at the older woman in disbelief what in a world she was saying who was really Robert Armstrong.

''At first your though you were a boy but after few test it came out that you were intersex, your parents they were more afraid that you will complication more than anything else but when they learned that you were healthy they were elated, they give you so much love. Richie and you were mischievous always coming with scrapes and bruises, I remember one day you and Richie come back home with bloody nose, when we asked you what happened you two simply tell us that no-one bullies your siblings you were 4 at that time.'' She laughed out loud, oh boy this two were always in trouble.

''Then becky came, you two were so overprotective towards her, it was so cute Richie and you always fight for her attention, always take her wherever you hang out. Becky was always attached by your hips freen, one day I remember the three of you was playing in the beach, freen make a cute crown of flower and declared that becky was now her wife and now Richie was her brother by law, you three were always in some trouble protecting each other.''
That explains the sense of safety becky was feeling whenever she was with freen, and how protective freen was feeling towards the younger girl. They waited patiently for the older woman to continue with her story.

''Everything was good your parents and my husband were idealistic back then, they worked hard to gain everything and make the world better for their child, that's was they were always telling me. But sixteen years ago everything changed, they were working on something big apparently and what I was told that it was going to change the world, but then Richie died the circumstances is still blurry till this day and don't even know how my child died but I suspect it was because of what they were working on. After Richie death the chankimha were a great support system, but after that one moth later your parent died freen.''

It was a lot digest for the both of them what in world becky mom was telling them, how that possible their parents were friends, why the waraha didn't tell them nothing about that surely they would know if they close friends with freen parents.

'' After the death of your parents, Robert decided that we should move back in england, but the whole affair was strange it was like he was running away from something, when I actually asked him about that he just tell the less I know the better it was. The death of your parents hit him hard he becomes a man I didn't recognize, he was cold and hard, it was like joy was suck out him.'' She tells them all she knows because they knew this two need to hear that.
'Miss Armstrong I actually have a question if I may?'' Freen said politely something wasn't adding up in the tell.

''Of course sweetie go ahead I will reply you the best that I can.'' Becky was curious at what freen may asked.

''If you were such a good friends with my parents, how come the waraha didn't tell me nothing about that?''

''It's strange we used to hang out all together at first we were a tight circle, but I remember some times before you were born they just go to travel, I think it may due to the lost of their child I'm not really sure. Sorry if can't give you a better answer.'' Freen frowned at that why her parents didn't tell her about their relationships with the Armstrong?