RAMA'S EXILE BEGINS(I)

One may have wives and relatives but one cannot have a brother like Lakshmana in every place

In the influence of Svetlana Tej did a drama of fake heart track and Janvi an emotional  creature, who  get caught in the trap asked Shivaay to move out from Oberoi Mansion as a promise Shivaay made to Janvi. Shivaay agreed to Janvi's demand while Tej smirked on his victory. 

'Om is in Germany, no one can change Shivaay's decision and once Shivaay will be out no one can defeat me' he thought in mind unaware of upcoming of storm in their life .

Everyone in the hall remained stunned with the occurrence of events-Tej heart attack, Janvi's  unusual demand and Shivaay's decision. Kalyani cried on turn of events who was later consoled by Annika and Gauri. But nothing work as her dream of happy family  was at the verge of end.

Everyone tried many attempts to stop him from leaving except Annika and Gauri. Shivaay didn't changed his mind because he was  a man of promise. All were confuse that why Annika didn't said anything but he knew she was upto something. After an infinite  futile attempt she went to Annika with a hope and said

"Puttar see billu is not listening to anyone of us, please make him understand that he should not leave us. He will surely listen to you."

Rudra continued dadi's unsaid thought," Yes Annika didi,  now only you can stop him. He is not listening to us." Annika nodded. Before she could say a word Shivaay interrupted," No Annika, Don't please .You know I had made Badi maa a  promise so now  I couldn't back out .Now,  Don't even try to convince me for living here." warned her that he is not going to listen her.

But Despite his warning she continued to say," Who said that I am going o convince you to stay back because I know you will not back out( crushing everyone's hope and confusing all even Shivaay) I will also come with you( shocked every single soul present there, Shivaay was going to say something to her but she interrupted) See you are not going to say no me as a promise to badi maa you are not staying here and as a wife I had every rights to stay with my husband in every difficult situation" she argued.

"Fine" the only words Shivaay was able to say back nodding at her wife's stubbornness. " shall we pack our backs, we are moving today only"

she nod and they went to their bedroom to pack their bags. Shivaaay transferred his business  and all shares on om's name.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After packing their backs they moved in hall and met everyone except rudra because he was not present their. Janvi took all jewelry from Annika and they moved out.

Everyone in the living room were sad except few.

Note-1. There is no Bhavya's presence OM

    2.No chutki drama. Gauri always wanted to have eldest daughter in law rights as Annika but she does not hate Annika. Now she is happy that she get all rights and encouraged om to participate in business influenced by Tej as he want Om to rule business empire.

Amidst of all drama no one notice Rudra following Shivaay

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Somewhere in corner

3 lady's were watching video of OM of the drama  ongoing on big tv screen and enjoying champagne with one women who decked in traditional saree with bun back of her head sitting on a sofa smirking happily.

women happily speak," wah! kya kamal kia tm logo ne aab mera itne saalo ka badla poora hoga oberois. I have yearned for this day from years". "yes mom, now no one can stop us because the person who was able to stop is out. Now oberois will destroy and OM, industries and shares saab hamara hoga" Lady 2 replied

"So issi baat pe cheers to banata hai" unknown voice  interrupted them from back

 *********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Shivika's side

They went to chawl and opened the door to rest for a  bit and they were shocked to see rudra who was adamant to go with his bhaiya but Shivaay tried to reasoned with him that "they don't where they will go and who would stay with om if he went with them." but rudra refused to listen Shivaay but later gave up on as rudra was not going to back out easily.

Later they decided to go abroad

Shivaay called up his best friend and asked him to arrange urgent passport and boarding pass and tickets for 3 of them.

After arranging everything they went to USA to start their new life. 

############## ignore grammatical mistakes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^The end of chapter part 1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^