Part 6

It was now the end of the day, and I sat in front of the year group, waiting for my turn to read the slide. I stood up, and started reading. Right at the end of my part, I spotted Heidi, who was sitting next to Heather. Heidi reached into her bag, maintaining eye contact.

Suddenly, I felt both the butt plug and the chastity cage start to vibrate. I made a little noise into the microphone, not quite a moan, gripping the lectern as I forcefully shot the best cum I'd ever had through the end of my chastity cage, through the hole of the panties, and into the front of my trousers. That's why she had picked out a pair especially for locked up sissies. I covered up my sound with a cough. A small white spot of cum appeared at my crotch, as I quickly finished my part, before hastily walking over to my chair, making sure no one could see my accident. Apparently no one cared.

As soon as the assembly ended, I quickly walked out of school and back to Heidi's house. The two girls appeared on either side of me, laughing.

"That was hilarious!" Heidi said, looking down at my crotch, "Did you enjoy it?" I just blushed.

We all walked into Heidi's room. We started getting changed. We were all standing in our bras and panties when I realised that I only had one pair of school trousers, which were covered in cum.

"Can your mum wash these for me?' I asked, holding them up.

"Shit," Heidi said, "Our washing machine is broken, and it won't come out by hand." Heather laughed,

"Don't you have a spare skirt he can wear?", She said. Heidi smiled,

"Yes! I'm sure if we email the school, they wouldn't mind!". Heather pulled out her phone to do so. I started panicking.

"No, I... I can't!" I stammered.

"As my sissy, you will do as I say!" Heidi said angrily, "Or will I have to send the hundreds of pictures I have of you around school!". Heather grinned.

"It says on the website that he can!" She shouted, "As long as he wears the entire girls uniform. They are officially going to change it to uniform A and B after the summer."

The girls shrieked with laughter.

"Ok, but can you unlock me? You said you would?" I asked, submissively.

"Fine," Heidi said, going over to her dressing table.

"Shit," she said again, "I can't find the key!". Heather laughed. I started to panic again.

"Well, you'll just have to stay locked for a while." Heidi said, laughing. I started to get angry.

"Look," I shouted, walking up to her, "You can't keep doing this, you embarrassed me in front of everyone, and now I have to wear a skirt to school!".

We were all still just in our panties and bras, mine more frilly, pink and girly than the actual girls', with my chastity cage peeking out the hole of my panties. Heidi and I were standing right in front of each other, staring. Although she was only slightly taller than me, it felt like she was looming over me.

Suddenly, I moaned, shooting a load of cum onto her chest. Heather had activated my chastity cage and butt plug, she had the app too. Both girls burst into laughter.

"You will obey me!" Heidi said regaining herself, "We have power over you! Now, you will clean your accident up! With your tongue!"

I got on my knees, and started licking my cum off her perfectly hourglass, porcelain body, the girls laughing. I was such a submissive beta boy.

"Lick up your cum, sissy!" Heidi laughed, "You are such a slutty, gay sissy." Heather joined in,

"You are such a small dick, prissy girl. Your little cock is so tiny. You are nothing but a gay little sissy!".

Although the plug and cage weren't activated, I came again to the degradation, all over her feet. They laughed hysterically.

"You are such a horny slut!. Lick that up too, sissy!". I did as she asked. For the rest of the evening, they degraded me, and I liked it.