Part 9- Family

=======================After 4 months ==================

LDW : Smile , wifey.

y/n : How many will you click?

LDW : Until I get the perfect smile...

y/n and LDW are married now . That day y/n and LDW got married . Later , y/n's family was informed. First they were angry as LDW was much older than her but after listening about y/n's health condition their gave approval and accepted LDW as their son-in-law. LDW and his family visited y/n's country and grew their relation stronger. It's been more than 4 months. LDW was clicking her wife's photo as her wife gave him a good news ....

y/n : Stop now ,jagi . I am feeling tired of constant smiling.

LDW : I want to show my children how happy their mother was when she heard about their arrival.

y/n : jagi..

LDW: Someone is blushing..

y/n is 8 weeks pregnant with twins . She had went to doctor as she was feeling nauseas and puking all the time thinking food poisoning . She never thought she could get pregnant as her one ovary was got damaged during the cyst operation ,so doctors had to remove that. But after ultrasonography ,she was crying mess watching two lives growing in her tummy. Returning home she showed the ultrasonogram files, LDW was so happy that he donated 1billion won(740k usd) to  a orphanage where y/n used visit regularly .

He also ordered y/n favorite dark chocolate cake and other stuffs. y/n opened the cake box and looked at LDW with question face.

y/n : End of 1095 days means?

LDW: (*smiling*) What is the date today?

y/n : 19 October?

LDW: Your challenge completed . I am yours including my children.

y/n :(*shocked*) You knew?

LDW : Yes ,my wifie..

y/n : Saranghea (I love you)

LDW : me too.

Author's pov:

"What is this 1095 days challenge? Lets dive into flashback to know "

-----------------------------------------------------------

 See you in next part^_^