⁷⁰. 𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑌𝑜𝑟𝑘

2021

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

"A vacation?"

(Y/N) gave her husband an unimpressed look. Her arms were crossed over her chest with tiredness behind her eyes, due to her nightly adventures on the Internet in search for Morgan's presents. The holiday season was approaching fast, and she had no idea what to get her daughter and husband. Tony, on the other hand, was clueless to all this and unexpectedly came up with a fresh idea that he needed to voice as soon as possible, leaving the task of washing the dishes completely on the side.

"Not just any vacation, honey," he corrected. "A holiday vacation."

"Is that supposed to change anything, or — ?"

"Yes! It would be Morgan's first vacation and plus points because it's during a holiday!"

(Y/N) sighed and shook her head. Although, the idea of a vacation didn't sound so bad. It had been a rough couple of months, and she felt as if the family needed time to enjoy themselves. But, knowing Tony, he probably had an over exaggerated idea that he was willing to put to the test no matter what.

"Where do you want to go?" she questioned, perking up to show interest. But then, she realized how much freedom she was giving him with this. "Wait — No! I take that back."

Tony pouted like a child. "Why?"

"Because you'll want to take us on a trip to Europe or something."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, it's just that she's too young, she won't be able to remember much," her eyes trailed to Morgan peacefully playing with her dolls near the couch. "And I'm sure that throughout the course of her life you'll spoil her with more trips, so — "

"You have a good point."

"Do you have a second choice?"

He grinned mischievously probably already prepared for this. (Y/N) shook her head in disbelief with a playful hint behind her eyes; she didn't even knew where they were going yet, and there was absolute certainty that Tony had everything laid out perfectly for this trip.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

"New York?!"

(Y/N) adjusted Morgan higher on her hips as she exclaimed loudly. People on the busy streets gave her looks because of her booming volume, others doing double takes when they seemed to recognize her and Tony. Her eyes were set on the skyscrapers surrounding her like an urban forest, towering over her in a powerful manner. Snow covered the ground and the trees, giving the city a fresh coat of the white wonderland. Morgan shivered on her mother's arms, burying her cold nose on her neck. (Y/N) cooed at her and adjusted the beanie on top of her head to make sure she didn't get sick from the cold.