False information

Diluc wore a disguise so people wouldn't recognize it was him and even dyed his hair a different color than his usual flaming red hair. The party at Springvale was thriving, while he could spot a few samurai's here and there, most were from Mondstadt, knights and civilians alike.

Diluc roamed around for a bit and spotted Thoma, he was talking to the maid who he often saw cleaning around the headquarters of the Knights of Favonius.

The two were talking and Diluc could make out little bits of their conversation, "..... abyss monster just vanished." Abyss monsters? That's concerning, I'll have to roam around tonight to search for monsters.

"..... it was probably the Darknight hero of Mondstadt who I saw a few days ago..." Darknight hero, she saw me? But I wasn't doing any monster slaying activities at all this week, did she mistake a monster as me?

Diluc's curiosity got over him and proceeded to go over to Thoma and the maid, but as soon as he started heading over, he was cut off by Arataki Itto.

"Hey you hombre, you look like a mighty fine man, I bet you got some great beetle battling in you, what do you say? Up for a fight?" Itto did a maniac laugh as he brought out a purple beetle.

Diluc had no time for this, and tried to get around Itto, but Itto is persistent.

"Please, I have not found anyone who does beetle battling."

Itto started to beg, and not to cause a scene or bring attention to himself, he simply assured Itto he would play, and when Itto let go, Diluc disappeared as fast as he could. Diluc had to get more information about what the maid said and what she saw.