sand addict

A/N

That's not how the story went. It started as just a short flashback but it lasted one chapter.

I don't regret it, though.

So this is a short SandRay story that will most likely have a second part.

*

Sand took Ray's hand that was heading for the button of his pants.

"Did you see?"

He took his hand off him. Ray looked at him in surprise. He wasn't expecting this.

Every evening, they would hang out at the bar with friends, drink, and when they went home, he would gladly allow Sand to take him.

Especially when they had just become a couple, he thought Sand would cling to him more, but for the past few days, his distancing didn't go unnoticed.

"What?" He pursed his lips. "I just missed my boyfriend and wanted to touch him."

He leaned his chin against Sand's shoulder and blinked his eyes. "Didn't you miss me?"

Sand sighed. Then smiled, and nodded in agreement as he kissed his forehead.

He suddenly looked at his boyfriend, who was filling his lap and wrapping his arms around his neck. He put his arms around Ray's waist.

Ray leaned in to his lips and murmured, "Nice."

As the kiss started slowly, it became more passionate and Ray's hands had found Sand's pants button again.

Sand pulled his lips away from Ray with some difficulty and held his hands again. He held Ray by the waist and leaned back in the sofa with a sigh.

"What happened again?" Ray didn't understand what was happening. "Are you tired?"

Sand nodded in agreement.

Ray stood up and knelt in front of Sand. He grinned as he grabbed Sand's knees with both hands and pulled them apart.

"It's okay. I can take care of everything."

He frowned at the hand holding his hands as they slid towards Sand's crotch.

"Ray..."

He looked at Sand, who was calling out to him. He was looking at him too.

His face was unreadable.

"I think you are a sex addict."

Ray stared in surprise at the lips opening and closing in front of him. Had he heard right?

"What?"

Sand ran his hand through his hair with his right hand and took a deep breath. He looked like he couldn't believe that such a sentence had come out of his mouth.

Ray slowly got up from the ground and sat back on the sofa. Ray laughed as if he had made a joke.

"I knew I was an alcoholic, but I never thought I was a sex addict."

"I didn't mean that."

"Probably. But you said it."

"I apologize—"

"No."

Sand looked at Ray, who cut him off firmly. Now he was sitting on the sofa, facing him with his legs crossed.

"Don't apologize. If you think that way, tell me why you think so."

He held Sand's hands and brought them closer to him.

"We are a boyfriends now. So, if something bothers you, we should be able to talk about it."

Sand nodded and crossed his legs in the same way in front of him.

"Just..." He sighed. "Since we met, we've just been having sex every time we meet."

"Perfect and a delightful lovemaking."

Sand laughed. "Yes."

Ray grinned.

"I mean... At the end of the day, we somehow end up having sex, and usually you—"

"And I'm starting it."

"Yeah. I mean, sometimes I just want to sit with you, just watch a movie or something, but—"

"That's why you started a movie last time—"

"Yes, I wanted to watch that movie with you—"

"I attached to your lips—"

"Not that I don't like it—""

"I can tell if you like it or not, don't worry." Ray grinned, pointing his eyes at Sand's front. "Like now."

"Hmm..." Ray grinned. "So just seeing me is enough."

Sand rolled his eyes and laughed.

Ray sighed. He shook the hands that were still in his.

"Ok ok, I understand."

Sand raised his eyebrows.

"You see me as a sex addict because I always end up on you even though you don't want me to."

"Ray no—"

"I was joking." He pointed in front of Sand again. "I can still see how much you want me."

They both laughed again.

"Actually, I'm surprised how you can stop even though you want it so much. Maybe that's why you think I am sex addict. After all, I can't stop."

"It's not like I don't like it. Just sometimes—"

"I get it, I get it. You want to do lover things. I don't see how making love isn't a lover thing." He mumbled the last line.

"Hoy Ray!" But Sand heard him. He pushed Ray on the shoulder and they laughed.

Ray got serious.

"I still want you to know that I am not a sex addict." He lifted Sand's right hand and kissed it. "I just like being close to you."

Ray sighed. He seemed to be thinking.

"Ok! I won't touch you from now on."

"What-"

"So I won't touch you until you touch me."

"Ray!" Sand called out in surprise. He didn't think Ray would take this so seriously.

"No, it's your fault for making this a challenge. You will see!"

Ray stood up and walked towards the TV unit. He took the remote control and sat back next to Sand. He opened Netflix on the TV and opened the movie they couldn't watch last time.

When he looked at Sand, he saw that he was still in a cross-legged position. He laughed. He turned him towards the television and laid on his shoulder.

"Let's watch a movie."

He put his hand on his thigh and caressed it. He could see Sand swallowing.

You'll see Sand. You won't last even two days.

He grinned.

This will be very easy.

*

Again, it was a story that suddenly came to my mind while I was lying down. But it was more sexual and spicy. If they come to my mind again, we will see it in the second episode.

Don't forget to left comment and kudos. Let me know your thoughts. 

Thank you.