♡ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ♡︎

My name is Tilly Reilly, I'm 18 years old. I go to Hogwarts School Of Magic. In my first year, I was sorted into Slytherin, which is the same house as my boyfriend, Tom Riddle is in. Tom's dorm is a few blocks away from mine. Since my dorm is pretty big, I was assigned a roommate, he's also in Slytherin; his name is Theodore Nott.

It's Monday, 5PM. I've just finished my classes and am making my way over to my boyfriend Tom's dorm. I gently knock on the door and hear him bark back. "What is it?" I open the door a bit "Hey babe, can I come in?" He forces a fake smile on his face and nods.

I come and sit down on the end of his bed. "What you doing?" I question, looking down at all the notes on his bed. "Studying, Tilly. Is there a reason you're here distracting me?" I swallow and look up at him. "Sorry... I guess I just wanted to see you."

He stares up at me and puts his notes away, he gives me the grin that I know all too well. "Come here." He points to his lap. I smile and straddle him gently, his fingers trace along my green school skirt. He leans in and sloppily kisses me. I kiss him back with equal force, moaning as he gently nips at my bottom lip.

He points to the drawer, I stand up and take a condom out of it. "Take your tights off" he mutters. I quickly obey and slide them down my thighs. His hands slide along my bare legs, they're hairless which means he approves of them- he has expressed to me before that he doesn't like body hair.

He unbuttons his shirt quickly and throws it aside, he pulls me onto his lap and grabs at my ass as we continue to make out. "I want you to suck" he whispers. I unbutton his pants and lick the tip of his dick. I look up at him, his face is making slight reactions but he doesn't overdo it, he doesn't want to give me an ego booster.

After a few moments I start sucking on his whole length. I can take it all in my mouth at once, he bucks his hips forwards to hear my slight gags. "You can do it better Tilly, we both know that" he breathes out shakily. I try harder for him.

He doesn't return the favour, he never does although I just move on. His hands lift up my skirt and pull down my knickers. I quickly unwrap the condom and put it on him. "It feel okay?" I check. He nods quickly and lowers me down onto him. I gently begin to roll my hips. "Fuck, yeah do that" he grunts as I start to rock back and forth.

He roughly holds onto my hips as I continue to fuck him, occasionally lifting one hand into my long brown curls to yank on them in pleasure. I gasp as he grazes my g-spot although its only for a moment. "Tom" I breathe out. "I'm about to finish" he mumbles, before groaning and releasing his spill into the condom.

He is aware that he didn't make me orgasm although he doesn't seem to mind. He pulls out and throws the condom into the bin, before going into the bathroom to clean himself. I lie there for a moment, Tom's voice breaks the silence I was enjoying. "Tilly you should get dressed."

I nod and sigh before standing up and redressing. "So... what do you wanna do now?" I ask him as he sits back down on the bed. Part of me wants to ask if he'll lay with me for a bit but I know the answer. "Go home? I'm busy and you've distracted me enough." He speaks with no emotion.

"Ah.. right okay." I stand up and abruptly leave the dorm. As I make my way back to my dorm, I feel a dull ache between my legs, likely from the merciless and pleasureless pounding that Tom made me endure for all of three minutes.