chapter 2

A/n:
Sorry for the long wait, no one really read it and I didn't have any inspiration lately. I do know and will hopefully update soon.
Bye my koalas!!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////
At the end of the day Sarah goes back into the bathroom and changes into her stylish clothes and makeup, looking like she did when she walked into school. She goes outside and stands by her twin brother.

***zach's pov***
God Sarah looks miserable in those clothes. I put my arm around her shoulder and kiss her head. Her hair is the same black as mine although she is very pale while I'm tan, from football. Sarah doesn't care for sports she would rather read a book than play sports. Being a few inches taller than her I easily juss the top of her head as we wait for mom to pick us up.

When Sarah and I walk through the door zoey instantly hugs Sarah and I get a lunch in the arm by my best friend Marcus. "Hey bro" Marcus says with a smile. We head up to mine and Sarah's shared room and Marcus starts tossing candy bars at people, one hits Sarah leg and she glares at Marcus before throwing a pillow at him. "Hey I didn't do anything bad"
"You threw shit at me again"
"Its just chocolate God and stop cussing it's not good"
"Guys just stop" I say and sit by my sister.
"Hey I have an amazeballs idea" zoey says cheerfully, "why don't we go to the library tomorrow and then the mall?"
"Sure I need to get homework dine anyway and then I can check out another book" Sarah gets off her bed and grabs a book laying on her desk.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I know it's short but I will update soon!!