Suffering (BoyxBoy) Chapter 12

Mercy POV!

Puffing my cheeks out and closing my left eye I brought up my two fingers near my left cheek, doing the peace sign Gabe took a picture chuckling.

Lexus came running and laughing "I want a picture toooooo" she whined. I just laughed and nodded my head while Gabe rolled his eyes and adjust the camera. After picking our pose we turn around to face Gabe, Lexus stood with her legs apart and hands out as if she was surrendering with a smirk on her face.

While i ... Woo this is embarrassing I had to bend over in front of her turning my head slightly towards her but to the camera as well with my right hand over my mouth as if I was gasping or surprised and the other resting on my knee.

"We're ready" Lexus said well more like screamed, Gabe stood there a little shocked probably about out pose, then cleared his throat and took the picture.

"Dam Mercy" I heard Gabe mumble

"Whaaa" looking up at him innocently

"N-nothing" scratching the back of his head he just smiled down at me. Shrugging my shoulders I skipped back to where Lexus laid on the mat. We were all out with the whole pack house to the park, this park was huge no kidding am being serious here but it was really beautiful the sun was out and everything.

We were now on our summer break and this is the first week so everyone decided that we should all go out and enjoy the sunshine which is how we got to the park. Laying on the mat with Lex we talk among ourselves laughing and joking around but was cut short when we heard "WATER FIGHT" and a huge water gun was aimed at us.

"Leg it" I screamed at Lex as we ran laughing and squealing.

We found a tree and hid behind it "You get Gabe, I'll get Alex" nodding my head I ran towards Gabe when he weren't looking and jumped on his back.

"Ugh" he grunted. Turning his head a little he smile when he saw it was me. Sticking out my tongue at him he laughed then started to run.

"Ahhhhhhhh wait stop running. AM GUNNA DIE" I wailed Gabe ran into a group of water guns.

"Ready guys" everyone looked at one another and nodded looking to my left I saw Lex being held captive by Alex and being dragged towards ever I am.

Gabe then let me down but as I was about to escape dragged be back and tied me up with Lex

"AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE NO OOO" I screamed as each water gun was aimed at us.

"FIRE" water from every direction shot all over us all we could do was scream.

After about 10 minutes of being drenched over with water, it finally stopped thank goddess it did. Everyone laughed as they left well except for Gabe and Alex who came to un-tie us still laughing. As soon as I was free I stood up soaked in water from my head to feet.

I hear screaming and saw Lex chasing Alex around the park, turning to look at Gabe who was trying to look at me as if he did nothing wrong. I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Aw! Come on babe, don't be like that" I walked fast pretending to be mad. Giggling I ran away from him.

Soon I heard his footsteps following not so far behind, running as fast as I could I thought I had lost him well until I ended up bumping into him. We fell unto the grass laughing.

"H-how did you, huh?" I was out of breath and confused.

"Werewolf speed remember" he winked at me rapping his arms around my waist. I just stuck my tongue out at him which resulted in him biting my tongue