D-6: Interview with Kim Seokjin

Namjoon was in the cafeteria when Bang Sihyuk came down from his office. It seemed like Namjoon spilled his plate of food because he accidently tripped over the edge of the buffet table. Namjoon was busy sweeping away all the food while cursing loudly. Thankfully no one but Mr. Bang could see Namjoon's clumsy side. Mr. Bang laughed softly and walked up to Namjoon, giving him a pat on his back. "Namjoon-ah~ Still the same clumsy man from 10 years ago. Let me help you." Mr. Bang grabbed a dust pan and broom, helping Namjoon clean up a bit more.

Namjoon had a large flush on his cheeks as he bent down to grab the metal food tray that fell down. "Sorry sir. This is like, $4.40 worth of food wasted. I was in a rush to eat a quick breakfast before starting my stream today." Namjoon rambled, rushing towards the trash bins to place his now empty tray onto a rack for cleaning.

When Namjoon came back, Mister Bang just waved his hand in a shoo-shoo motion. "It's fine Namjoon-ah. No need to apologize." The big man said as he dumped the contents of food into a trash bin. "I'll just take the $4.50 out of your paycheck." Namjoon looked at Mister Bang's face, a pout forming. "Ah, I'm kidding I'm kidding."

Namjoon huffed softly and grabbed a new tray, beginning to pile food on there again. "Mr. Bang, is there a reason you came down from your office to talk to me? I thought my meeting wasn't until Monday."

"It's nothing Namjoon-ah. I just want to give you a little assignment for today. It's gonna be short, I promise. C'mon," Mister Bang began making his own plate of food. "We can discuss it over breakfast."

The two men walked to a table and sat down, Namjoon with his food and Mr. Bang with a small man purse. Mr. Bang waited patiently as Namjoon began eating, his elbows on the table and his hands intertwined.

Namjoon wiped his mouth in between his bites of food, covering up his mouth as he began to talk. "So- What was it you wanted to discuss?"

Bang Sihyuk just shrugged his shoulders, smiling almost fondly at the way Namjoon filled one side of his cheek with food as he ate. "It's a small assignment I'm asking everyone to do. I want you to interview Seokjin." He said, placing his satchel on the table and pulling out an iPad. "I already organized all the questions you'll ask him. It doesn't have to be a long video or anything. And the video will be uploaded on both your channel and Seokjin's channel. Money wise, it'll be split between you both."

Namjoon hummed softly as he finished his food. He grabbed his water and drank slowly. "Is Seokjin here already?" He asked when he put his water down, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Mr. Bang nodded his head. "I think he's in the parking lot right now. Probably just got here. If you hurry, you'll catch him in the elevator."

Namjoon grabbed the iPad and his now empty tray, balancing the tray on the iPad. Namjoon paid no mind to the fact that the tray could slip off the iPad as he stood up and placed the tray on a rack.

Mr. Bang followed only because he was worried that Namjoon might drop his iPad. When that didn't happen, the man relaxed and patted Namjoon's shoulder. "You can return the iPad to me later, I'll edit the video and everything." Mr. Bang nodded his head and walked away, leaving Namjoon alone.

Namjoon headed towards the parking lot, looking around for any signs of Seokjin. He saw Seokjin's dark red SUV parked in his usual spot, but no sign of the man himself. Namjoon frowned softly and headed to the gym to see if he was there. He checked inside the gym, finding only Yoongi and Jungkook working out in separate sections. Yoongi was taking a break, sitting on a bench press with a face towel wrapped around his neck.

"Hey Yoongi-ah, have you seen Seokjin yet?" Namjoon asked, sitting on the bench.

Yoongi looked towards Namjoon and nodded his head, wiping his sweaty face with the towel. "He went to the showers. Pretty sure he'll be out soon."