Chapter 1

"Let there be light," LJTanaguchi2 LJTanaguchi commanded, perched upon his golden throne.

This man was solely responsible for the popularity of Reaction fanfiction. Reactions to popular series: 'Classroom of the Elite'.

Luminescent rays illuminated the room in which he resided. By virtue of his ability to create anything, he even had a system that would converse and follow his words.

Today was a new day, and it happened to be time to relax by checking out Wattpad. At least, that's what he convinced himself, unaware of the impending doom to soon follow.

The gigantic computer screen showed his desktop, every feature of the modern computer at reach of his fingertips. He quickly typed the domain: Wattpad.com onto the browser, and loaded up the site.

"Zenith, would you mind preparing some lasagna for me?"

Zenith was the name of the artificially intelligent helper - a robot in control of most of his manor.

[ Of course, Master. Grant me a few minutes to serve your meal. ]

Paying no attention to his special helper, he continued browsing this landfill of a site.

One creation piqued his interest. It was titled, 'Classroom of the Elite-your typical cliche reaction. Oh, and oneshots too.'

'Rather indecisive way of naming your work,' he thought to himself. 'Let's see what we have here.'

He took in the first page with bafflement.

[ Kiyotaka POV

Finally those days off becoming primitive technology has ended. I can now rest in my bed

I'm not gonna bother with anything. Anyone who dares interrupt my sleep will be cut down

With that, I closed my eyes and begin my slumber ]

Trash.

Utter garbage.

Not even Hitler would make something this bad.

He guffawed in astonishment at this lack of commitment with basic respect for grammar, punctuation and narrative building.

Hoping for some pint of improvement, he ventured forth across the raging seas of retardation. To his misfortune, it stuck to its horrifying state even at this point.

[ Timeskip

Defect 1: hey where are we
Defect 2: what the hell!

So noisy...

I opened my eyes and saw that we were in a teather. Ryuuen, Sakayanagi and Ichinose's class is also present. There is also.... ]

Blegh! What is this?!

LJTANAGUCHI decided to inspect yet another spawn of this genre.

This one was simply titled: Cote reactions.

'This one should be okay,' he foolishly thought. Oh, naive boy. You'll learn soon enough.

[ Prologue

I opened my eyes, saw myself I'm a theatre I was sitting in the front row, I turned to the left I saw Kei sitting next to me. ]

Was this really the second time? Bad grammar once again.

[ "Where are we?" she asked.

"I don't know, the last thing I remember is that I went to sleep, and then I woke up here"