part 3

It's been a hour jungkook is standing infront of his wardrobe searching for the outfit he should wear in his date with tae ... he wanted to look great and presentable infront of tae.. as it was their first private date and after the last meeting with elder he was feeling little insecure after his body..

Throwing clothes Irritately he sighed in disappointment even after trying so many dress he couldn't find anything special for his date..

Atlast he sit on the bed giving a sad pout to her mother before she could scold him

"Kookie babyy taehyung is already here my love..
Oh my god.. kookie.. you didnt change yet"

His mother came to inform him that tae came but get astonished when she saw the whole room messed up with clothes everywhere he saw her son sitting in sorrow..

"Kookie my bunny babyy.. what happen look at me dear.. are you sad "

She consoled her son after seeing him so down..

"Mom.. "jk sob hugging his mother..

"Ohh my babyy.. you dont want to go on date.. it's ok I will cancel it don't worry"

She said thinking if her son don't wana go on date with tae... but after kook shook his head, she understood that the matter is something different

" what happen to bub.. don't you want to share it with his mom "

"Mom.. iam not beautiful..hyung will not like me "
Jk said crying with his pouty face.. his mother pulled out from hug wiping her tears

"Who tell you that my kookie is not beautiful... don't think this rubbish things okay tae will definitely like my bun bun.... now get up.. he is waiting"

Jk look up with his cute bunny face pouting with tearing duo eyes

"But I don't have anything to wear Mom"

His mother look around the room surrounded by so many clothes .. even his wardrobe is full of clothes but his son said he have nothing to wear.

"Kookie babyyy.. there are so many dresses here.. you will look beautiful in anything "

"Noo.. noo.. let's go on shopping mom.. I want a new dress now.. or else I will not go anywhere "

Kookie said stubbornly just like a baby who is crying wanting for chocolates

"Baby it's already so late baby tae is already downstairs.. do you want him to get mad "

Jk look down knowing it's too late for him to go out for shopping

"Kokkieeeeee you can try the dress tae bought for you last time"

His mother said excitedly she still remember how much happy jk was showing her the dress tae bought for him

Kook face lighten up with the idea.. he thanks Tae wholeheartedly for this dress
.
.
.

It doesn't took much time for kook to get ready he soon rush downwards with his bight smile his face turn pink when his graze fall on his handsome soon to be husband

He stood there infront of him expecting any compliments for his look.. but tae just get up thanking his mom.. and called him out and went away.. not even waited for him..

With a smile jk say bye to his mom

In the car
Getting inside the car jk smile wearing seatbelt.. he flinched a little when tae ask him about his health

"How is your rashes.. is it still there ? "

Tae ask without looking at the younger his graze

Hyung care about me