Did I Care?

Through the whole ride i was holding onto my wound for dear life feeling if i would let it go a whole stream of red liquid would exit my stomach, i just stayed silent a bit light headed from the blood loss.

Chishiya was sat next to me looking like he couldnt care less about me when he litrally panicked a few minutes ago.

He was holding my arm so i dont fall since im dizzy, aguni and some dude were sitting in the front, they both looked annoyed at me since chishiya just dragged me out of somewhere just to get me help.

A whole hour has past and we finally arived in a place that is apparently called "the beach", my wound was throbbing and i slowly started to loose
consciousness, my eyes were getting heavy, before i knew it i was laying on the car seat passed out.

Chishiya noticed me, he kept looking emotionless and careless.

Everyone got out of the car, as chishiya was about to walk off aguni stopped him.

"chishiya you are not leaving her in that car", chishiya froze and turned to him.

"and whys that?", chishiya asked with his usual unbothered tone, aguni walked up to my body and picked my unconsciouss self, he made sure to put pressure on my wound, "your the one that dragged her here and accully cared when she got shot", aguni replied.

Chishiya looked at my body then back at aguni.

"just becasue i helped her doesnt mean i care about her, you really think i would care about someone like her?", chishiya replied with a harsh tone.

Aguni wasent having it, he couldnt belive chishiya was so careless about someones life, aguni walked off with my body in his arms without saying anything else.

Chishiya stood there for a second thinking about what he said.

Did he care about suzuka...?