Part 2- Freedom?

Izuku was woken up to the shaking of the lab. It wasn't to uncommon for the run down lab to shake but this amount was ridiculous.So Izuku shot up portal gun already in hand ready for any test or mishap that he will have to get himself out of."GLaDOS what on god's green earth is happening" Izuku yelled hoping for an answer and quick.

"It seems that someone above is forcefully entering the facility,There is no need to worry though i have got a plan" as she said this the walls fell open and Izuku found himself in a much bigger room with a white robot hanging from the ceiling."The truth is Izuku I felt them trying to brake in to this place yesterday,There more than likely here for you" this came as a shock to Izuku as he thought he would spend the rest of his life as a test subject stuck here with GLaDOS.

"What?"was Izuku's only and shaky response looking straight at GLaDOS's one yellow eye.

"Before we depart our separate ways I have two gifts for you the first is a Universal Social Bus of all the tests you did" no sooner than she finished that sentence did a robotic arm come down and hand Izuku a small drive.

"you know you could just call it a U.S.B.,you know like everybody else" was Izuku's cheeky reply which could be construed as happy if it weren't for the constant stream of tears running down his face.

"my last gift to you is that phone on your bed it should be a lot more durable and hold a lot more power than that old phone you came here with"Izuku bent down and picked up the phone "I also took the liberty of adding your old information on the phone,You were the best test subject i ever had Izuku Mydoria"

"I would say thanks for the tests but some of them were hell,SO thank you for the gifts it was mostly a pleasure"Izuku chuckled at that and GLaDOS just rolled here in amusement. and with those last words the ceiling caved in as eight figures emerged from the smoke only to come face to face with a robot.

"Welcome to Aperture I'm sure you are here to pick up Izuku" was GLaDOS's monotone reply. "He's behind you by the way" and with that the heroes turned around to see a teenage boy with green curls and eyes wearing a white t shirt a size too big for him, orange hoodie around his waste and orange trousers and were those some weird high heel white plastic boots.

There was a long silence as the pros took in both GLaDOS and Izuku before GLaDOS spoke again "are you guys going to take him or are you going to stay standing here in the facility that you broke the last bit of power and stability to" and with that the pros sprang into action picking up Izuku as the place shook and they climbed or in some cases like Izuku or Nezu were carried by All Might. Izuku attempted to struggle but it was to no avail as he saw the place he spent the last 2 years of his life disappear.

Down in the facility however GLaDOS had one last thing to do shutting down Aperture Labs for good.So that's what she did as the hole place began to ca-lapse destroying the facility.

(2 Days later in the police station)

Izuku had been almost in a catatonic state after leaving the labs answering only the most important questions so they could find him in the system. He was currently relaxing in an interrogation room portal gun in hand, they had tried to take it away from him but when they did he had a panic attack. His mother was apparently outside waiting for him and could only pick him up if he answered one last question.

the rest of his thought process was cut off by the door opening as a man with a trench coat walked in. "Hello Midoriya I am detective Tsucauchi. We just have one final question for you then you can go home" Tsucauchi said this in a calm tone to not startle the boy which solicited a nod from the greenet. "OK then can you tell me where and what you were exactly doing for the past two years.The teen nodded and took a deep breath in.

"two years ago I was walking home when I was coughs in a villain attack it was quick as he used me as an example of what he would do to everyone else. I thought i had died but when I opened my eyes I found my self in this dimly lit black room where I met GLaDOS. When she noticed me she didn't say much before I was tossed into a testing chamber. It was there that i picked up this"Izuku pulled up the portal gun to show detective Tsucauchi"it didn't start out as this though, It originally could only shoot one portal and there was another device that shot the other portals, But after a while I got the duel portal device for about six months or so. It was also where I got these long fall boots that have shock nullification in them." Tsucauchi's eyes just kept getting wider as this story got more crazy but was somehow true. "After these six months is where i got the gel attachment on this gun which allowed me to reach new speeds and heights" Izuku's voice suddenly took on a somber tone "Its after another six months that GLaDOS said that I mastered this device and this is where the true test started. I was obviously confused as that last test was the hardest thing that I have ever done in my life. And to be fair to GLaDOS she did warn me, These next tests weren't as difficult to solve but i had to do them while the room filled with deadly neurotoxin and if I failed I died. This period lasted for six to eight months before some important systems  lost there power this maid Caroline ,the Consciousness behind GLaDOS slip in making her more caring and more like a doting mother"

To say Tsucauchi was shocked would be an understatement this kid spent a year in a lab where for a year he was forced to do tests and for another six months those test were lethal. There was only on thing he could say "they made the last tests lethal"

It was now Izuku's turn to be shocked "Wait did you guys not look at the Information I sent you yet." Tsucauchi could only shake his head, This made Izuku groan "That had videos of all the tests I did" Tsucauchi's was about to say something but was cut off by Izuku "Almost all of my tests were lethal whether that be machine gun turrets the lasers the constantly almost falling on your anything bar my boot the list goes on" Izuku at this point was tired and just wanted to be at home. "can I go Home Now"

All Tsucauchi could give was a nod so Izuku left and when he left the room he saw a her his mom in casual clothes.'she seems to have lost a lot of weight and seem to have put on weight via muscle' Izuku's thoughts were cut short however as both there eyes locked and both began to run toward each other and hugged as tears fell down there faces.

"I missed you Izuku"was all Inko could think to say "I missed you too mom" They stood there for a while until they had to go home as Izuku was exhausted, he hadn't slept since the police officer tried to take his portal gun. When he got home he went to his room only to see it exactly as he left it, if not tidier.

Izuku flopped on his bed and just contemplated the last two years, as a tear began to fall down his face " I'll miss you GLaDOS" Izuku closed his eyes ready for sleep when he heard it 

"I'm glad to hear that love to test Izuku"Izuku shot up to look at the voice and saw his phone on and a picture of a woman with brown hair and black eyes on one side and GLaDOS on the other 

"GLaDOS?"was Izuku's shaky reply "I believe that is what I was programmed to be called yes" This was GLaDOS's snarky reply. When Izuku heard the familiar voice and reply he could only laugh before the sweet grasp of unconsciousness took him.

"Good night Izuku,Sweet dreams"